The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,551 comments
Painting of Norfolk Southern's "Veterans" SD60E "special interest" locomotive at the Juniata Locomotive Shop, in Altoona, Pennsylvania. I've been fortunate enough to not only see this unit in person, but also to capture it in both a photo and a video as well. However, the video is not yet uploaded to my YouTube channel and my photo is still on my camera's SD card. This is one of my favorite NS units that isn't a heritage unit. It was built to honor the US veterans, and is the only unit like this currently on American rails. It took 26 NS employees, with two of them being veterans themselves, 66 gallons of paint and primer and over 112 hours to paint the locomotive.

5362.1352409152.jpg

Put this on your best (and/or largest) screen, HD, turn out the lights. Headphones optional.

A short film about the future of humanity.

According to the article I got it from, these were made with shots of the solar system, so it's not 100% made up 3D environments. Even if it's not real, it is some glorious stuff to bestow upon your eyes. The article covers key spots with descriptions, so give 'er a read if you have time.​

I know we don't normally post video game vids in here, and I know I've posted it in the pCARS section, but I've got to post it here for this that don't normally venture outside of the Rumble Strip:

Latest Posts

Back