The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,550 comments

It's hard not to judge when you see an obviously heavily (and idiotically) modified component have some sort of failure that poses risk to everyone else.

I don't know how amazing this is, but I did find it somewhat amusing. This scene and song from the 1994 Bollywood film Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (Not my favorite Bollywood movie, as it happens) has a segment of music that sounds nearly identical (with some additional layering and maybe 10% uptempo) to the main riff of the Nissan dealership/theme music from Gran Turismo 1. Start at 4:50 and compare for yourself!

Or is it just me?

Last edited:
Edit for context: the post I originally quoted was deleted, but still exists as a quote in the spoiler tags below.

 All the language warnings, but that was really interesting. Thanks for posting 👍

Last edited:
While browsing YT this evening I came upon this gem which looks like it’s going to be a great series of videos. It should appeal to those on here who love the film Alien, do 3D Printing, love model making and love film making. It’s also got a great British humour side too.

This is pretty cool.

Fan made video short of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Made using UE5 in the style of Studio Ghibli.

Latest Posts

Back