The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,551 comments
I also noticed the total lack of accent on the Seattle one, is that correct?

I had to post this as it's damn cool to watch! .. I was showing my kids some breakdance and robotic video's on youtube when I came across this gem with probably the best robotic choreography I have ever seen ... highlight for me is the moves from 2:34 - 2:42 it's pretty crazy on the eyes, but well worth a look 👍

Awesome Robotics

When it kicks into Holiday it's not as good as the sketch before it ... Enjoy! :cheers:

Playing a piano with balls

That just can't be real it's so amazing :eek:, the end is just excellent. I thought juggling is hard but hitting each note perfectly without missing while doing it live4 is increadible. Serious co-ordination there.

Playing a piano with balls

This guy totally ripped of Dan Menendez :P.

Here's the original piano juggler (shame there isn't more of him on youtube, I have an old comedy festival video with him playing stairway to heaven on it).

Maybe the best football catch ever. Sadly the same receiver would suffer a career ending injury later on

What an odd thing to say. Why do you think it's, "... just sad..." when it clearly shows excellent video editing skills? :confused:

Only thing sad about it to me was the sad noises the silenced guns make:lol:
Oh, and also that i haven't touched the game since GTA came out, i feel bad about that...guess i will have to play it tomorrow night now.

I found this to be really cool. Obviously would've taken a lot of effort and it would've taken some serious drug abuse to come up with this. :lol:

I found this to be really cool. Obviously would've taken a lot of effort and it would've taken some serious drug abuse to come up with this. :lol:

Drug abuse? More like damn good control with a spray can and a city thats so horrible its doesn't care if you make animation with spray paint. I did stencils for years where i live (tasteful and some political...images that made people think. Not scribbles everywhere) but haven't done any in a long time because i have a felony charge and anything else pops up im screwed. That work took a long time to do, very nice:tup:

By messed up you meant fake right? Thats about as real as getting parasites to come out of pork by pouring coke on it. Shennanagins.

Latest Posts

Back