The Amazing Thread | Read OP!

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 76 comments
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
Looking at Mitch's Most Realistic Shots Thread It got me thinking, why not a thread for the Most Amazing? There's tons of shots posted daily that aren't realistic, but absolutely draw dropping.

So just like Mitch's thread, there's some rules.
  1. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN WORK
  2. List the user's name with the picture
  3. Maximum of 3 shots per post
  4. Pictures must be no bigger than 640px on longest side.

I'll start some off eh?
jBhIpS

The R!CE Guy

Max351
8084103480_5f8e6f9c14_z.jpg

dont think the 2nd image amazing or even realistic :S An unreal car on an unreal track :)

Besides, i think the other thread could serve this purpuse. I don't see the point of having 2 similar topics.

:)

You cleary haven't read the OP.

I read :)

In 3 images, 2 are realistic... so, if he said: "There's tons of shots posted daily that aren't realistic, but absolutely draw dropping." its suposed to leave the realistic images for the realistic thread. :)

Besides, the first one was posted on the "realistic thread"...

confusing... but ok, amazing pictures BUT not realistic would be better. 👍

I read :)

In 3 images, 2 are realistic... so, if he said: "There's tons of shots posted daily that aren't realistic, but absolutely draw dropping." its suposed to leave the realistic images for the realistic thread. :)

Besides, the first one was posted on the "realistic thread"...

confusing... but ok, amazing pictures BUT not realistic would be better. 👍

I see no reason for both Realistic and Amazing to be posted in each thread, they produced an awesome picture, so it can be posted in multiple places as other people do.

Just for you, my sweetheart.

> Read OP.
> Try to understand, what the OP says.
> Think about, what the OP says.
> Then type your answer.

lol?
Not realistic but jaw droping = 2nd image. The other two are realistic AND jaw droping.

Before you spend your time writing, think that the sentence can have more than one interpretation.

Garrett, are you tryin' to create a thread with the second biggest number of your shots in it?:sly:

And just to prove the point:

Gtuned

Spark_GTP

jBhIpS

Amazing thread ,Garrett ! 👍👍👍
Thanks for posting my pic here ,Mad :cheers:

by Nanabu

by SMfan

by Gtuned

Last edited:
I actually thought about a thread like this too. :D
Seeing how well the "realistic" thread does, this one is totally logical to open! Well done Gtuned! :)👍

And its great to see that these threads work so well. It shows how much respect the community has to each other. Chapeau guys :gtpflag:

That is a very good idea :)

I discover some pics, just :drool: (:drool: ^1000 in fact)
(just for example : the enzo by nanabu or the F40 by ShaolinMasta)

And a very big thanks to MadMoss for choosing my work for this thread :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Great thread, Gtuned. It's nice to see the older pictures again - they're as stunning as before. 👍

Back