the american embassy in gt4!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RallyF1
  • 10 comments
  • 819 views
Messages
563
just a thought, it's in Opera Paris. right in front of you through the first chicane before you enter there are two buildings seperated by a street. it's the one on the right hand side.
 
Sweet! Good to know. I hate that track though (irrelevant to the thread, I know).
 
I really enjoy those little added details, people complain and complain but don't realise how much work it must have taken them to make this game..
 
I think PD has put a lot of time and effort on things are totally irrelevant to the actual game, not saying it doesn't add to it... These details are truly remarkable!
 
Well since it claims to be "the real driving simulator", what better way to simulate driving in Paris than to duplicate the details? Now if only they'd get rid of all those annoying barriers and let us REALLY drive around the cities!
 
I happen to enjoy both of the Paris tracks, they really aren't that tough. Can make for fun DTM events too. However, it is pretty cool to just drive around the tracks to make discoveries as to what lie beyond the barriers.
 
I remember reading on here that someones father's restaurant is in GT4. In New York, just after you exit the long 270degree corner, on the right there's a building with orange awnings overhanging the sidewalk - that's the restaurant!

How cool is that - kinda like having your house in GT4... :cool:

Just goes to show that if the building is there in real-life, than it's there in the game!
 
ferrari_chris
I remember reading on here that someones father's restaurant is in GT4. In New York, just after you exit the long 270degree corner, on the right there's a building with orange awnings overhanging the sidewalk - that's the restaurant!

How cool is that - kinda like having your house in GT4... :cool:

Just goes to show that if the building is there in real-life, than it's there in the game!


Yeah, there are apparently a lot of cool sites in New York such as the stock exchange and the Late Show with David Letterman, haven't searched for the late show yet though.
 
MTV in photomode... :)
 
The Ed Sullivan theater marque is fun to have. Makes for good pics with the Tank Car ;) I just wish the textures on it were higher quality.

I'll have to check out the American Embassy.
 
GN+
Yeah, there are apparently a lot of cool sites in New York such as the stock exchange and the Late Show with David Letterman, haven't searched for the late show yet though.
"Our guests tonight are Pupik, the Nissan R92CP, plus...Stupid Forum Tricks!"

r92cp-lateshow.jpg
 
Back