THE Aqua Teen Hunger Force club.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meatwad
  • 45 comments
  • 2,041 views
Messages
161
Its finally here. The one and only Aqua Teen Hunger Force club, make sure you join in. Banners and other things will be added later.
 
I'll make avatars that don't move..... :lol:

So, count me in.
 
I am so in this club. How about we put together the best quotes? My vote goes to Carl with this little beauty: "Yeah somebody crushed my car to bejeesus and back.":lol:
 
No ther takers?! I was expecting more than this.
 
I'm in!

Favorite quote:

Frylock: Here's and idea, why don't you go down there and see whats making all that noise?
Meatwad: Here's and idea how 'bout Hell No!

This referring to the episode where theres mummy in the basement.

:lol:
 
Evolution8-siggy.JPG
 
"OH GOD NO!!!!!" <<<<<Shake shortly before getting hit by a truck! hilarious!
 
I'll join... I enjoy the comedic stylings of "Master Shake", as well as the rest of the cast....

Sign me up, Playa......


;)
 
FREAKIN YEAH!

carl rocks all.
 
meatwad gets the money, the honey's, and a whole lotta crap from shake.....
I want in, great show. oh yeah and mooninites rock.
 
Monster Brownies kick ass.... ROAR.

UG RIP HEAD OFF!!!
 
The episode with the super bowl was on last night.

You got me a 10 hp peice of crap is what you got me!
 
dude, count me in!!!




(day 1)Dr.Weird -- BEHOLD!!! *shows a gift*. don't worry, I just got you a gift. it is safe don't worry, OPEN IT!!!
assistant -- well, if you say so....OOOOO some co........*corn impales assistant on a spot on the wall 20 feet in the air*
Dr. Weird -- HAHAHAHAHA, YOU FOOL, IT WASN'T SAFE AT ALL WAS IT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*show begins*




(day 2)Dr. Weird -- BEHOLD!!!! *shows same gift as last time*don't worry, it is nothing like last time.
assistant -- umm, no, I remember what hapened last time. I don't know about that, are you sure it's safe?
Dr. Weird -- of course it safe, it is nothing like last time. it is a real present, don't worry.
assistant -- um well ok, as long as i.....*corn impales assistant on the same spot on the wall 20 feet up*
Dr. Weird -- HAHAHAHAH, YOU FOOL, IT WAS NOTHING DIFFERENT. IT WAS THE COMPLETE SAME THING AS LAST TIME!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!

*show begins*


















rock. :O
 
Come on guys, show your pride! Put this in your sig! Bring all to this club.
 
Dr.Weird: Where is my helmet...?
Steven: Its over there...
Dr.Weird: Oh.....

*silence for 4 seconds.*

Dr.Weird: Bull****!

*show starts*
 
MeatWad -- Hey carl, do you want to donate to the McPants "I want candy" foundation.
Carl -- naw meatwad, I ain't got any candy. but I got some oysters. lemme see that bad *hawks a loogie in the bag*
meatwad -- ........
Carl -- yea, how 'bout some more of those then with your stupid songs playing all night.
meatwad -- uhh, you got any real food?
Carl -- I got some crabs, the ain't King Alaskian or anything....but they feel huge
Meatwad -- new, actually thats OK.
Carl -- you sure!!!









rock. :D
 
not it wasn't that, last night was the Sir Loin one. there also was an McPee Pants with the same scene w/just the name of the rapper changed you nOOb!!! but w/e it was still funny.











rock. :D
 
Drift260Z
not it wasn't that, last night was the Sir Loin one. there also was an McPee Pants with the same scene w/just the name of the rapper changed you nOOb!!! but w/e it was still funny.


Erm... The Sir Loin on is the one you just quoted...
 
yea, but remember the episode with McPeePants? remember when MeatWad kept playing that song all night, it was the same scene but with McPeePants insted of Sir Loin. why do you think it was the same ware house and when the big spider came out he said "MC PEE PANTS!!!". go back and watch the MC Pee Pants episode.










rock. :D
 
I still like the part when Dr.Weird filled himself up with BBQ sauce. I fell out of my chair laughing.
 
Anyone chatch the last one tonight? THe one with the guy from Rush?

:lol: :lol:
 
Back