THE Aqua Teen Hunger Force club.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meatwad
  • 45 comments
  • 2,041 views
ATHF is a funny show, but I never see it. The funniest part I've seen was when Carl enlarged his d*ck with the shrinking ray and his crabs became bigger, also. Then Metwad (with the chip enlarged inside him) says- "look Frylock, Crabs!" Carl then says something like "don't worry, they won't hurt ya. Just hit 'em with this shampoo if they get near ya." :lol: :lol:
 
On Last nights ATHF, it starts off as it normally does.

The Labotory of Dr.Weird
South Jersey Shoe


And then right when it zooms into his mansion, out of no where, he comes out and says, BULL****!
 
Whoa...i never saw this before. aqua teen is awesome. can i still join?
 
But of course.

TRIVIA!!! What are the numbers of the ATHF's house? I.E. 2520 (Not the answer.)
 
Meatwad
But of course.

TRIVIA!!! What are the numbers of the ATHF's house? I.E. 2520 (Not the answer.)

Eat me.



:lol:👍
 
eh i dont. man last nights episode was hilarous when meatwad is like

''Gentleman we have the techonology, we can rebuild him.''

i laughed really hard. :lol:
 
drifterboy77
eh i dont. man last nights episode was hilarous when meatwad is like

''Gentleman we have the techonology, we can rebuild him.''

i laughed really hard. :lol:

PLasma pulse cannons, missle defense system, the best in army technology.

And your going to hook him to that?

Damn, your right, what the hell was i thinking?
 
Meatwad
PLasma pulse cannons, missle defense system, the best in army technology.

And your going to hook him to that?

Damn, your right, what the hell was i thinking?

lol its funny when later on when you see meatwad chasing shake around with it.

ah hah i know the trivia answer, its 1171! :sly:
 
i wan't candy no i need candy it's a responsability*.

*most likely spelled wrong.
 
drifterboy77
lol its funny when later on when you see meatwad chasing shake around with it.

ah hah i know the trivia answer, its 1171! :sly:

LOOK WHAT YOU GET!!!
 

Attachments

  • 481221535.jpg
    481221535.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm in! I love the show. Season 3 is starting.
 
Can I join?! I love this show. Carl is my favorite charater. My favorite episode is the time Master Shake & Frylock had to get jobs.
 
This thread is dead. Nothing can resurrect it. It failed when it started, and it will fail again now. My condolences.
 
Back