The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Smith will take ole gunners place or forlans i can see smith doing really well at utd
Smith as more drive in the game than them two he will do well:)

Rooney has got two things Fergie is after, one is he has talent, and secondley he is young like Ronadlo, Kleberson, Bellion, Fletcher and more. I can't see Forlan staying at Utd, he will be out of the picture now. A guy that works at Utd told my Uncle that the deal with Rooney is as good as done. The only thing thats in question is weather he will come now or after Chrstmas.

If the deal is done with rooney then why no paper talk:)
Rooney not a patch on ruud but i do understand that fergie is looking at young talent and there's no harm in that but getting it is a different story
News just in and rooneys agent has gone to portugal to discuss with him to stay at goodison park

If the deal is done with rooney then why no paper talk:)
Rooney not a patch on ruud but i do understand that fergie is looking at young talent and there's no harm in that but getting it is a different story
News just in and rooneys agent has gone to portugal to discuss with him to stay at goodison park ;)

I've read stuff in the papers about Utd wanting Rooney, not much has been said in the last week but I guess we'l have to wait and see. Everton won't really want to lose him but if they get a decent offer like I've heared they have then they won't refuse. Rudd won't be messed with, he's a top striker and will remain up front in almost every game. I think Saha might be used more in other competitions like the Champions league, Smith and Rooney (if he comes) will partner one or the other. Solskjaer is playing a different roll now so he won't be push out the picture, but he will more than likely be used more as a sub.

As for Heinz, I haven't really seen him play but if he's as good as he's said to be him and Ferdinand (when he's back) along with Silvestre, Brown and Neville will make a good defence no matter what combination we use.

Latest Posts

Back