The Battle of Drift Missiles Returns|

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 323 comments
Streck?

I think I will stick with my R32 on this one, especially since we can do wheels this week!

Its kinda of a low budget beginner drifting comp. Something you will see younger and beginner drifters in. Regardless of what people do to try to take advantage of the regulations. There is one you can not bypass regardless and that is the HP limit. There are several people who I know how there cars are set up and they meet regulations. Also most differences will be used. I can setup all of the allowed cars and share them so those will be the only cars allowed. I'm not going to do that because its about having respect for the one holding the comp.

Its kinda of a low budget beginner drifting comp. Something you will see younger and beginner drifters in. Regardless of what people do to try to take advantage of the regulations. There is one you can not bypass regardless and that is the HP limit. There are several people who I know how there cars are set up and they meet regulations. Also most differences will be used. I can setup all of the allowed cars and share them so those will be the only cars allowed. I'm not going to do that because its about having respect for the one holding the comp.
OWW ok this will be fun i guess.

I will either be using a 180SX or my R32 GTS-t. The only thing holding me back on the R32 thing is the fact that it looks like both you and Spank will be using one.

Does the nismo 270r count for the s14 chassis?

Last edited:
yeah killer.. just add me. Itll be forst come first serve. The main event will be a top 16 event.

Back