The Battle of Drift Missiles Returns|

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 323 comments
Line, Anlge, Overall out of 75 pts. Passing is discouraged, Unless the lead car is off line, or spins. Passing can not affect the speed of the lead car in anyway. Take that how you see it. If you opponent is offline, and you stay on line but do not pass you will gain the advantage.

when will the track information be ready? also, if we are unable to qualify on date of event, would it be possible to qualify on an early date?

thanks in advance.

OK. Track, section, and clipping points have been added. I have also had to move this up 1 week due to my new job and work schedule.

Qualifying will be open on 2 days. If you can not make it please arrange a time with me to get qualifying done before January 20th. After January 20th evening qualifying session The bracket will be made, posted along with qualifying score.

GTP ID: Gonales
PSN ID: x_XNyordiaX_Xx
CAR: Nissan Silvia K's S13 (Not sure if im taking the '88 or '91 version)

Fox can you tell me. If I already registered but if I didn't here I'll do it
PSN: FPS_FatMan31
GTP: burger31
Car my big bad FC

GTP ID: xDriFtZzinc
PSN ID: LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
Car: 240SX '96

EDIT: 320HP or 325HP? You have both of them in the OP

Edited OP times for qualifying. I will not be able to host a room in the after noon next week for qaulifying due to my new job schedule. I will how ever be able to hold them tomrrow and friday at 4pm.

Room open for practice

Last edited:
I've been doing testing the last few days, and found 375 was to and 325 is too low. Will 355 is right in the middle and all cars can make it with the right parts and will not require a power limiter. Thats the whole goal. Power limiter kill the reponsiveness of the cars.

fastfox400
I've been doing testing the last few days, and found 375 was to and 325 is too low. Will 355 is right in the middle and all cars can make it with the right parts and will not require a power limiter. Thats the whole goal. Power limiter kill the reponsiveness of the cars.

So to be clear the max is now 355?

so hey i gotta question for guys like me and Kero that are in japan what times would you be able to hook up quali times?

Back