The best photospots....

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 6 comments
I thought that we could share some photospots and directions on where they are. For instance Im still trying to figure out how to get inside the benchmark test track to take some pis near the big sheds....

Top Gear 1 mile drag.

Near the end there is some nice opportunity for aircraft backdrops that aren't just the normal one near Chicago.

Nurb is great because of the overcast. Its also good when you get inside the forest part of the track. Rally di Positano is great as well in a few places. Circuit di Catalunya is good for its overcast. Reallh, all the tracks have great spots, it just depends on the kind of pic you want to take.

I thought that we could share some photospots and directions on where they are. For instance Im still trying to figure out how to get inside the benchmark test track to take some pis near the big sheds....

Basicly every track, Homespace and Autovista. Some have better lighting than others. I dont like Camino though.

Best: Tsukuba, Topgear overcast, Mugello, Rally de Positano, Hockenheim Ring Short, Benchmark Layouts, Nurburgring GP track.

M18wu.jpg

I've found that certain parts of some guardrails/walls let you glitch up past the height limit. At Hohenrain on the Nordschleife, the guardrail on the left just before the gap/entry has the spot I first discovered. I used it to get a clear photo of the Nürburg (burg = castle).

You can't move at all after you achieve the height, only rotate and zoom...otherwise you have to do the glitch again.

TO get into the hangars you have to go to Benchmark Stage A
The differences of the additional Benchmark layouts are one of FM4's best-kept secrets. You would never guess from the map of Layout E that it's a giant open parking lot area.

Latest Posts

Back