The Best Quick Tune Settings for the Bugatti Veyron

I haven't looked myself, but if you haven't already done so, try searching this forum for "Veyron settings" or similar using the Advanced Search box up there.

Well, I only found this one, might be other ones I didn't see though but... :

>6:51.794< Bugatti Veyron
S3 tires
ASM: Off TCS: 3 Active Steering: OFF (besides the tires, this is how I always drive this car
Driving Line Off
I set the toe angle to -25 rear and +5 front to make the car easier to make quick direction changes. This was actually one of the few laps I did without going off the track w/the Veyron. I'm still trying to get use to the Nur but I hope I don't look like a really bad driver w/this time. I can do better and I'm sure other people can but hey, it is the toughest course on earth right?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3706414&highlight=Bugatti+Veyron+tuning#post3706414

Good luck, and I also hope to see more tuning about this car too ! Thanks for the thread 👍 !

Thanks a lot for your help.

Wow these settings make a HUGE difference. My Bugatti gets a full 2 sec lead on the test track on s difficulty. And turning ins way better. But are there any settings that i should do to any car once i get it to make it perform better?

Also i just purchased a Mazda Furai Concept '08, any quick tune ideas for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't double and triple post. Use the edit button to add something to a post if no one else has posted in the meantime.

I just put in those few setting, thinking what is this going to do, but low and behold the cars is so much more drivable with the extra toe in, incredible.

If you zero the toe front and rear you can gain 2-3 kph on the test track. That saves me about .5 seconds off each lap. I wouldn't advise that for any other track though.

Back