The Best Quick Tune Settings for the Bugatti Veyron

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by newyorker2842, Jun 22, 2010.

1. newyorker2842

newyorker2842

I want to know if there is anyway to enhance the performance of my Bugatti Veyron. I will take any answers, thanks.

2. Duke

Duke Staff Emeritus

I haven't looked myself, but if you haven't already done so, try searching this forum for "Veyron settings" or similar using the Advanced Search box up there.

3. easyasashii

easyasashii Premium

Well, I only found this one, might be other ones I didn't see though but... :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3706414&highlight=Bugatti+Veyron+tuning#post3706414

Good luck, and I also hope to see more tuning about this car too ! Thanks for the thread :tup: !

4. newyorker2842

newyorker2842

Thanks a lot for your help.

Wow these settings make a HUGE difference. My Bugatti gets a full 2 sec lead on the test track on s difficulty. And turning ins way better. But are there any settings that i should do to any car once i get it to make it perform better?

Also i just purchased a Mazda Furai Concept '08, any quick tune ideas for that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
  5. daan

daan Moderator

Please don't double and triple post. Use the edit button to add something to a post if no one else has posted in the meantime.

6. GTP_V8SuperCars

GTP_V8SuperCars

I just put in those few setting, thinking what is this going to do, but low and behold the cars is so much more drivable with the extra toe in, incredible.

7. peterjford

peterjford Premium

If you zero the toe front and rear you can gain 2-3 kph on the test track. That saves me about .5 seconds off each lap. I wouldn't advise that for any other track though.