The best tuning for pp700 OVAL RING

• Thread starter AFGUnit106
  • 11 comments
ok here is my feedback on the ring of death 700pp

i like the Ferrari F430, i am still working on my tuning... but i have been able to pass the z06/Tuned on good turns around the bend. the z06/Tuned usually wins this event but i always smile when my F430 is in the top 3... and usually there are 6-7 z06 running.

so z06 if you want easy

F430 if you want to learn how to tune.

I use the Ferrari 430. I have tunned the gears a bit and other settings and 90% of the time I get first place in the high speed ring. The Corvettes are no challenge to my car.

I agree, If i would stop hitting the wall I would be ending first every time. I usually hit the wall once in the race and end up in 3rd. I am still messing with my camber and toe-in-out to fix this.

Any suggestions?

I will post my tune when I get home. I think last night I got really close to perfection with this car. I have only run like 40 races on it in the ring!:scared:

My F430

Power: 7+
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 4/4
Damper: 3/3
Toe: +0.15/-0.15
Camber: 0.7/1.3
Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 45

TC: 1
ABS: off

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.838
2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.474
4th: 1.174
5th: 0.946
6th: 0.847
Final: 3.989

so this is what I have so far. if they don't bump me I am always in the top 3 spots. please rip this tune apart if you want... i am always happy to adjust. I will keep at it and if i find something better i will post it.

(edited)
I don't know what I was thinking.... I run this on the Daytona Ring... Sorry

I posted my set up for the vette in the amarican tuners section, I think I'll keep my blitz tune to my self for a while its not quite perfect yet.

Thanks for the setup, works really well, the only thing i did was adjust 6th gear so that it just about redlines (or occasionally does) at the end of the straights. I get consistent 1st places with this setup, lap time under 59 secs.

This is my method of taking the curves: On approaching the corners dont brake, just let of the gas until the car stops heading for the wall and back on the power as soon as it starts turning in again.

So now I've quickly built up 200,000 credits anyone have any tips for the best car to buy for the rest of S class. (I have the mine's skyline already)

My F430

Power: 7+
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 4/4
Damper: 3/3
Toe: +0.15/-0.15
Camber: 0.7/1.3
Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 45

TC: 1
ABS: off

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.838
2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.474
4th: 1.174
5th: 0.946
6th: 0.847
Final: 3.989

so this is what I have so far. if they don't bump me I am always in the top 3 spots. please rip this tune apart if you want... i am always happy to adjust. I will keep at it and if i find something better i will post it.

(edited)
I don't know what I was thinking.... I run this on the Daytona Ring... Sorry

yeah that is the best way to take this track.
best car in the game?

BUY THEM ALL.

The car depends on the track
also on the driver.

buy them all in every color.... it is pretty easy to do with Online events. As well test yourself with some other tracks. The more we use this track the more PD will put it in new events instead of some of the better tracks.

Can you earn credits quicker online or something? What car have ppl been able to win s-10 with, I've tried a few but none seem to do it for me:grumpy: Also what settings to use would be great:idea:

Back