The Best Way to Sell a Used Honda Accord Is With a Luxury Car Commercial

The current winning bid is up to $150,000.
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Are there actually people that drive around with a coffee machine on their passenger seat? :odd:

Presumably only in countries with straight roads... I wouldn't fancy that thing next to me going through a roundabout at 30/40mph!

$500 would be a steal.
150k not so much. :lol:

Are there actually people that drive around with a coffee machine on their passenger seat? :odd:
I think maybe his girlfriend really did that, and that's where the idea came from. But I'm totally guessing.

Brilliant!!!! $500 is about right. Maybe even $399. Know of a 97 civic that still burns very little oil, parties like it's 1997!!! 250k.

I had/have Honda Prelude for 10 years, all I can tell is that it is very high quality and have very reliable engine... suspension breaks a lot on bad surface, but handling is good! Honda needs to get back to its roots, latest cars are not that impressive, more simple, fast, reliable = Honda!

Just checked eBay, it's been relisted and is currently at $540. Somehow I'm not surprised...

Just checked eBay, it's been relisted and is currently at $540. Somehow I'm not surprised...
The instant that video hit Reddit, the auction probably got bombed with fake bids so fast that eBay had to scramble to hit the stop button. You can't trust Reddit with anything.

"Luxury is a state of mind" almost sounds like a slogan you would hear in a Lincoln commercial that features Matthew McConaughey.

"Luxury is a state of mind" almost sounds like a slogan you would hear in a Lincoln commercial that features Matthew McConaughey.

tenor.gif

I thought the same thing, should have included a reference too it in the article. Missed opportunity.

Back