*Car: Any Nissan Silvia S13
*Comfort Soft
*All parts allowed w/NOs
*Power Limiter
*PP Limit 430
*BHP Limit none
*Ballast / Weight none
*Drivetrain FR

Lotus Carlton feels great at 500pp on CS tyres. Would love to see a field of these if you fancy giving it a go.

Could I suggest a day out for the club at Apricot Hill sometime?
Using a couple of cars that don't get much of a look in. Both fairly cheap.

The morning event - 20 minutes.
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S / tuned to 525pp/250bhp/650kg on CS. It's like a Zam, but with a bit more power.
Apricot Hill forward. Start time 06:10. Time progression x7. Qualifying 6 minutes

The evening event - 20 minutes.
Re Ameniya FD3S RX7 / untuned (+oil) on CS. One of my favorites from GT5.
Apricot Hill reverse. Start time 17:20. Time progression x5. Qualifying 6 minutes

The Weather at 0 (fixed) for both to get a nice sunrise and sunset.

(Times maybe subject to change - although they aren't to bad at the moment)

I've be doing quite a lot of experimenting to get the times and settings right and I'd recommend tyre/fuel use set to fast only.

Harsk
*Car: Alpine A110 1600S '72
*Comfort Compound: Comfort Softs
*Tune / No tune: Tune
*Power Limiter: 89.0%
*PP Limit:
*BHP Limit: 155 BHP
*Ballast / Weight: 65 kg of Ballast weight and +50% of Ballast Position/700 kg
*Drivetrain: RR

Last edited:
Hello, JockeP22---

I'm interested in joining your Z8 League!. I've also noticed the unique/interesting features the Z8 obtains. I read the description a while ago and learned about its V8 engine & its feature in the James Bond movie!, pretty cool. I usually participate in racecar competitions but, I noticed you have damage set to 'heavy' so that 'sold' me! Anyways, I'll send u a 'FR' on PSN later today, hope to get on course with you soon!

------

Driver Number: #42

Team Name: Race Etiquette Motorsports

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining your Z8 League!. I've also noticed the unique/interesting features the Z8 obtains. I read the description a while ago and learned about its V8 engine & its feature in the James Bond movie!, pretty cool.
Hey gurizzi, thanks for being the first to join. And a fellow Seinfeld fan to boot? Things couldn't get any better : )
Yeah only 5,703 Z8's were ever built.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_Z8_(E52)
gurizzi
I usually participate in racecar competitions
Yes, I know it's taking a gamble creating these kinds of very particular one-make championships. But hopefully there will be some good racing taking place. I was inspired a bit by FergusMik when I saw his Classic MINI Racing Club really taking off. As much passion as he has for the Mini, so do I for the Z8. Almost as much, anyways.
I did set the inaugural races for the Z8 championship to this Thursday so that I wouldn't miss out on his Mini races today (Wednesday) :).

Yeah, I will enter it mate.
Hi Rob : )
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you handle the beast that is the Z8.
Thanks for joining. Yes, I'll be using my BT-headset.

gurizzi
I noticed you have damage set to 'heavy' so that 'sold' me!
Yeah, I set all options to realistic because I feel that will make for the most honest and interesting racing. But perhaps more people will join if damage is changed to light?

Last edited:
Sounds Interesting... Just do me a HUGE favor and can you find out at what time will it start on my side of the country?

Hermosillo Sonora, Mexico! My time right now is 9:10am Thank you

Edit: the Orange Devil
Mine has been painted Terracotta for tonight. Jeff Gordon will handle the driving duties.

Remember everyone, the damage is originally set to heavy so take care of your Z8's.
Don't give up if anything happens, just perform a pit stop and chase after those points.

If the majority wants me to change the damage setting to light instead, I will do so.
Just let me know : )

I had FUN!! Really challenging car that I need to understand better... Glad I was given the opportunity to be part of this event. Hey JockeP! Just cause you said that my MINI is SEXY looking amma make you a video if you would like. Maybe It can help out and send you extra traffic for future events :cheers:

I been helping my Club & I helped FergusMik, I will help Sick Cylinder, I helped AMac500 & I will help you! You know why?! Cause we all share the passion for cars and RACING & because WE ALL are part of the GTPlanet Family :cool:

I will leave you with one of my S.A.C videos and Amac500 (I just helped him) and I will bring you the same quality if you say YES! (I was going to leave you with a MINI video but you seen them already lol)

Great races last night and a very nice car choise Jocke. Looking forward to next weeks races
Thanks a bunch, GOOFY. I was hoping to find equally enthusiastic racers for the Z8, and boy did I ever : )
It was a great learning experience for me personally. A few people warned me that too many Z8's in a lobby would cause problems since the car is open-top and highly detailed. But as far as I could tell there were no real issues, apart from someone not being able to hear their engine.

Thanks everybody for showing up and for being patient (the first race got the start delayed a bit too much).
I leave work pretty soon and will post the race results and update the standings in a few hours time.

And GOOFY, I was toying with the idea of holding races more frequently than once per week. I'm much too eager than to have to wait for a whole week between events. Perhaps one or two races Saturday?

I´m already involved in a race on Saturdays so for me it´s best if only once a week.
It´s your event so it´s your call Jocke, but I think many drivers are involved in other races during the week.

PureGT_GOOFY

Really challenging car that I need to understand better
Me too, I definitely need to try out varying settings in order to get the best out of it.
I already love how it handles and the sound of the V8 is like sweet music.

amma make you a video if you would like
I think your videos are terrific, Manny. And I already subscribe to your Youtube Channel;
https://www.youtube.com/user/cApricornZ602/featured

If you would like to create a Z8 video I would be honored. 👍👍

Hello, ALL---

Great racing & thanks for having me! I can't wait until the next event! Sorry for almost forgetting the start time(oops!) LOL.

Next round I will enter a 'base-model', the 15th Anniv. model does NOT allow you to add 'flat-floor' & I need that ! Again, great series & thanks for taking the time to set this up & host this Jocke!!

--cya on course!

Such a great event... now that I know we race at "MONACO" and Laguna I will practice with my Z8 on those two track. Also I might need to work on a better tune cause I didn't had time to work on one yesterday.

Hey JockeP count me in for next week and I will make you a video buddy... Next week I will be taking my vacation so NO work for me. Amma spend it with the GTPlanet family racing In all the events I can get to.

Congratulations to the winners from each track and the overall winner with the most points!

Great racing & thanks for having me!
great series & thanks for taking the time to set this up & host this
Very kind words, thank you.
And well done on finishing 2nd at Bathurst.

MannYhAvitZ
now that I know we race at "MONACO" and Laguna
It won't necessarily always be Monaco/Laguna, Manny.
I would quite like to try out Suzuka, Monza, Red Bull Ring and many others.

Back