The Book of Turismo

• Thread starter Schwartz
  • 528 comments
I humbly ask thee to count my name in.

I shall do my best to spread the holy word of Turismanity. It would be the greatest honor to join thy ranks.

Apex.

I'm not sure if Schwartz is still keeping tabs on the list. I do wonder how we will continue to spread the faith...

EDIT: I think he left the site. :(

Dear mods, please allow us the power to continue our faith here at the 'Planet. :)

W3HS
I'm not sure if Schwartz is still keeping tabs on the list. I do wonder how we will continue to spread the faith...

Dear mods, please allow us the power to continue our faith here at the 'Planet. :)

Yea, oft does a prodigal son return but it may be some time. Please o great modtastic disciples of Turismo, grant to us this boon?

*offers sacrificial matte pink paint chip*

Ahhh, 'tis the greatest shame.

Thus, I believe the Turismanity's ranks expand 'virtually', then? If yes, shalt I consider myself a fresh member?

This thread is pure gold. Hilarious! :lol:

Thou shall not leave GTP. Ever!

Shalt, my friend, shalt.

Perhaps, staff permitting, I could open a new thread with updates and make a fresh start for our Turismite brothers; a place to gather our faithful and praise the Holy Turismo.

Thou shalt not driveth dirty...eth

Thou shalt not beth Forza nun...eth

Thou shalt not be Scumbageth Steve...eth

JENKINS' RULE: Thou shalt not worship thy evil traitor, Princeth Dan; worship the goodiez o' King Kaz of Turismite Religion...eth

Last edited:
Thou shalt not findeth Lister Storm(eth) anywhereth

Thine NextBox shalt be banished, for PlayStation shalt rule with Turismite heritage

Thou shalt not sinneth in Turismite Online; but maketh doom in Forzite Online

Thou shalt troll Forzite Online

Thou shalt worship the Holy Ways of Polyphonus Digitus

"For King Kaz will sneaketh into the Forzite's room; and run em over with the secret Porsche"

Last edited:
Fear not, good followers of Turismo. I am on a mission to seek salvation for this thread and revive it.

Apex.

Thou shalt not become vexed because Standards hath been foresaken of wind-shield wipers & high-beam illuminations, when thou hast nary travelled after sunset during the great flood - whilst seated within thine chambers.

Apex :bowdown:

Our glorious leader Schwartz has returned!

1367771787731.jpg

Back