The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
:confused:
Never, this is impossible. Check out your laptimes with both types of tyres.

Sports softs maybe makes the car more gentle and predictable, but faster? Never. Racing tyres are always faster.

I said better, not faster.

My car was more sane & not drifting on every corner. Since softs are better than hards, I thought of choosing the sports softs as softs get the required heat faster & give instant grip then. As for the hards, in the real world, they'll take time to get heated up before providing grip. But in my case, the car was skidding for 5 laps.

When switching to sports softs, the car was more manageable. Maybe, because it was softs & not hards?

This better option (Sports Soft) could be termed faster only when we take AI into perspective because on the last lap,they they apparently start to miss gears or something in order for us to win.

I said better, not faster.

My car was more sane & not drifting on every corner. Since softs are better than hards, I thought of choosing the sports softs as softs get the required heat faster & give instant grip then. As for the hards, in the real world, they'll take time to get heated up before providing grip. But in my case, the car was skidding for 5 laps.

When switching to sports softs, the car was more manageable. Maybe, because it was softs & not hards?

This better option (Sports Soft) could be termed faster only when we take AI into perspective because on the last lap,they they apparently start to miss gears or something in order for us to win.
So for you, slower means better? :D
No, i get what you mean. The car is easier to drive for you (still slower though)

My trans-am stays with the sports exhaust even tough i put the standart one :guilty: I hate to see the Japanese style exhaust on my bandit :indiff:

Audio problem on Bathurst, usually near the end of Conrod or the esses. Basically sends a bad signal to my receiver triggering it to turn off for protection. This happens when the dsp is set to DTS, no problems if I have it output in stereo. No problems with any other track...
I notice this hasn't recurred since 1.02 dropped... might just be lucky but seems to be fixed :)

The dashboard in my McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95 was dark for 4 out of 5 races I used it for yesterday, but oddly enough it lit up and displayed information for one of those races (all of them were during daylight). Also the engine sound was wrong and almost non-existent for about half a lap in the first race but then it went back to normal.

I was lapping Brands Hatch with my AE Scirocco @ 20h with weather at 100%, dry track.
Car was on high beam but the asphalt was lighted yellow even though the car has clear/hid headlights.

The dashboard in my McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95 was dark for 4 out of 5 races I used it for yesterday, but oddly enough it lit up and displayed information for one of those races (all of them were during daylight). Also the engine sound was wrong and almost non-existent for about half a lap in the first race but then it went back to normal.
Dash lights up with the head lights...!!!!

I've noticed this too. I think it only turns on when the lights are on during the night time. It turned on once during a time change race

REALLY?! WHAT IS THIS!!
Other threads have speculated that it was an error on PD's part, where they confused the transmission of the '97 spec (sequential) with the '95 spec (6sp manual)

Don't know if this was mentioned, didn't wanna read through 38 pages of posts, but my HSV (15th Anni. Edition) is broken. Tuned it for 600PP a while back and now it's stuck there. Switch to a bigger turbo and nothing happens. Try to purchase the biggest turbo upgrade and I get a message saying that I already own it, but the option to install it is greyed out. I've tried changing these settings at the main menu and from the garage menu. It's all the same thing.

Dash lights up with the head lights...!!!!

I wasn't too clear about what I meant - it's an LED display and by not lit up I meant it isn't turned on at all, it's just a dark rectangle on the dashboard.

Last edited:

tumblr_mb9ztbYBIK1rq3b5ko1_400.gif

The fuel gauge in cockpit view of premium Honda FIT is hilarious. The needle goes to the right almost horizontally which eventually results in it going completely off the dashboard :lol:

Don't know if this has been said before, but while you can change the colour of the base model garaya's wheels, their colour remains unaltered.

Have you found this problem in any other base model?

Thx in advance and happy new year,
Xerneas

I checked the front page is didnt see any mention of the daily online log in credit glitch... i am supposed to get three days in a row 200%, but i am reduced to only 175% twice now.

And confirmed R1L1 dont work even when my wheel is NoT connected.

I checked the front page is didnt see any mention of the daily online log in credit glitch... i am supposed to get three days in a row 200%, but i am reduced to only 175% twice now.

And confirmed R1L1 dont work even when my wheel is NoT connected.
t500rs wheel i'm guessing?

Guys in seasonal event when I go to load a ghost time from the top ten in lancia event the menu freeze not entire console and I quit the game from ps button and just did 3 beeps but not file check for corrupt data

Back