The C5-R not sounding like the C5-R.

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Messages
4,860
It should have the Deep throaty V8, but its sounds like a piece of ****. WHat do you think.:odd:
 
Like I say alot, they dont always feel, sound, look alike, or drive the same in real life. There is a disclaimer in the begining that says there might be some differeces in the game compared to there real life counterparts...
 
I was running this car last night in GT Concept - it certainly seems to have a lot of transmission whine.
 
Quit complaining!!! :mad:
If you don't like the sound... stop racing the car OR shut up!! :banghead:

No hard feelings!! ;)
 
Have you heard the Cobra. The only time it sounds like one is at idle. Up in the revs it sounds more like a DOHC V6 or something.
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
Have you heard the Cobra. The only time it sounds like one is at idle. Up in the revs it sounds more like a DOHC V6 or something.

Yeah that annoyed me when I first got into it. But I suppose they're might be trying to imitate EFI or something.... I dunno.
 
Back