DMBnd311 Messages 56 Messages Ninjalo Jan 12, 2011 #1 It feels like the old CBS The Flash show from the 90s. (only no Danny Elfman score booooooooo) I like it. Anyone else watching it? Summer Glau was driving a Mercedes SLS AMG, two beautiful girls in one scene Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
It feels like the old CBS The Flash show from the 90s. (only no Danny Elfman score booooooooo) I like it. Anyone else watching it? Summer Glau was driving a Mercedes SLS AMG, two beautiful girls in one scene
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,476 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Jan 12, 2011 #2 I have it waiting for me on the TiVo but I haven't watched it yet. I'm also hoping it rinses some of the lingering Hiros Heros taste from my mouth.
I have it waiting for me on the TiVo but I haven't watched it yet. I'm also hoping it rinses some of the lingering Hiros Heros taste from my mouth.