The central: HOW TO gold all licences, mission challenges and track experiences thread (video guides inside)

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 273 comments
You know that it's not a problem of physics!

A cat only jumps just as high as it has to.
Of course everyone of your friends could have done 6 or 7 seconds faster, but with the second hand on the wheel it looks not as cool 😎

Regards
M
I've watched several replays about this mission and the truth is clear but sad: it's just me... :nervous: What a surprise :lol:

For the 2 first cars, I'm on the right path, it's ok.
My real concern is the NSX and the RSR that I must overtake before turn 10 (Dunlop). After, it should be easier to come back and overtake the Aston right after turn 16 (Panasonic).

It's really painful, but also an excellent training for the TT with the GT-One.

My real concern is the NSX and the RSR that I must overtake before turn 10 (Dunlop). After, it should be easier to come back and overtake the Aston right after turn 16 (Panasonic).
It was painful, indeed. So painful that I still remember :banghead:

I had exactly the same strategy, but unfortunately I was too slow in most of the cases to overtake them "save" before dunlop. The result was that I pushed so hard before Dunlop in order to overtake them that I had a terrible entry into turns 11 and 12.
Then I changed the strategy. I focused on a good entry for turns 11 and 12, carried more speed and overtook NSX and the RSR between Turns 14 and 15. Because of the same reason I avoided to pass the Aston in Turn 16. Instead I focussed on the driving line to have a more or less good exit. Then I used slipstream to catch the Aston on the straight (it's long enough, but of course not in every try :ill:).
Maybe the most stupid strategy (born out of despair). But it worked.

If it's useful, I would share the video "for friends", but I don't want to paste you with my crap.

Just take your time. You will do it. I know you :cheers:

Martin

It was painful, indeed. So painful that I still remember :banghead:

I had exactly the same strategy, but unfortunately I was too slow in most of the cases to overtake them "save" before dunlop. The result was that I pushed so hard before Dunlop in order to overtake them that I had a terrible entry into turns 11 and 12.
Then I changed the strategy. I focused on a good entry for turns 11 and 12, carried more speed and overtook NSX and the RSR between Turns 14 and 15. Because of the same reason I avoided to pass the Aston in Turn 16. Instead I focussed on the driving line to have a more or less good exit. Then I used slipstream to catch the Aston on the straight (it's long enough, but of course not in every try :ill:).
Maybe the most stupid strategy (born out of despair). But it worked.

If it's useful, I would share the video "for friends", but I don't want to paste you with my crap.

Just take your time. You will do it. I know you :cheers:

Martin
I'm facing similar struggles with that section, so I'm definitely interested in checking out your video. If you're comfortable sharing it, I'd love to see how you tackled it.

I'm facing similar struggles with that section, so I'm definitely interested in checking out your video. If you're comfortable sharing it, I'd love to see how you tackled it.
My replay is shared for everyone:

1712070029081.png

Result is fine but the technic is very poor... :lol:

Back