The Colors of Magic in This Week's Mileage Exchange Update

4K Pics, click or tap to enlarge.
Gran%20Turismo®SPORT_20180703063001.png

Gran%20Turismo®SPORT_20180703063020.png

Last edited:
Well it looks like there are some decent paints again this week as my current work in progress road cars as have been looking
for the Large Flakes yellow and purple colours for the base paint.

Another bright green does not go amiss either as I have a car in mind for that too.

No colourshift colour this week makes a change not that I use them much.

Anybody know how many Paints there were in the Mileage Exchange during the first three weeks after Release ? :confused:
And, how many have actually been repeated since ?
As I didn't "Discover" the ME until then !!! :banghead: :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
I've bought every Colour since then !! :irked:
Cheers :gtpflag:

Anybody know how many Paints there were in the Mileage Exchange during the first three weeks after Release ? :confused:
And, how many have actually been repeated since ?
I don't keep track of when they repeat, only when they first appear, although I do have complete lists for every week.

And it was 21. The pre-release week (starting October 10th) didn't change until the week after the international launch (October 17th), so it continued through to October 24th:

Week 1 - Oct 10
Y2 Chrome
B7 Large Flakes
Y2 Matte Metallic
B5 Dark Flakes L
BPY Colorshift
G9 Candy Metallic
Rosso Alfa

Week 2 - Oct 24
W1 Chrome
R1 Large Flakes
Vegas Yellow
P1 Matte Metallic
G2 Dark Flakes L
PZK Colorshift
O2 Candy Metallic

Week 3 - Oct 31
R1 Chrome
Performance Blue
G7 Large Flakes
B6 Fluorescent
R1 Liquid Met.
K3 Half Matte
P1 Dark Candy Met.

There's an octarine?
Octarine, also known as the Colour of Magic or the King Colour, was the eighth colour of the Discworld spectrum. It was visible only to wizards and cats. It is generally described as a sort of greenish purple colour.
:D

I don't keep track of when they repeat, only when they first appear, although I do have complete lists for every week.

And it was 21. The pre-release week (starting October 10th) didn't change until the week after the international launch (October 17th), so it continued through to October 24th:

Week 1 - Oct 10
Y2 Chrome
B7 Large Flakes
Y2 Matte Metallic
B5 Dark Flakes L
BPY Colorshift
G9 Candy Metallic
Rosso Alfa

Week 2 - Oct 24
W1 Chrome
R1 Large Flakes
Vegas Yellow
P1 Matte Metallic
G2 Dark Flakes L
PZK Colorshift
O2 Candy Metallic

Week 3 - Oct 31
R1 Chrome
Performance Blue
G7 Large Flakes
B6 Fluorescent
R1 Liquid Met.
K3 Half Matte
P1 Dark Candy Met.

:D

Cheers Famine, much appreciated !! :cool: I'll be checking what I've got vs. what's "missing", after we (En-ger-Land) beat Columbia in the Footie tonight !!
:cheers:

[ Edit to Add: ENGLAND did their job. So it appears that I'm still missing 12 from your list.]

Last edited:
Somehow there were five or six wheels (three or four of which were unique make/models) that I hadn’t yet picked up, I think this is the first time I’ve been glad that stuff has come back around.

Anyone notice that these are both Enkei SC03? And you can buy both.

View attachment 749160

Aye, noticed that yesterday. Still went and bought it though. :lol:

EDIT: Loaded that pick into photoshop. Only difference is the shading round the top bolts & the rim is darker on the right.

Last edited:
According to the article one is supposed to be silver and the other white. Anyone tried them in the livery editor?

EDIT: Loaded that pick into photoshop. Only difference is the shading round the top bolts & the rim is darker on the right.
To me the difference from those pics looks like the left is a matte metallic and the right is more of a gloss metallic.
But I've just had a look at them in the livery editor and the left is the gloss metallic and the right is in fact chrome.

:dopey: :lol:

Back