The Complete GT6 Car List (Version 2.1 is up, introducing Year, Credits, PP, Drive and Make columns)

• Thread starter Vag Gomez
  • 76 comments
Hi,

Following car is missing from GT5. Not 100% sure,if its there now in GT6:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Final Prototype '14
Premium, 521 LP
Cheers

It was a DLC in GT5. Check entry #114 at the official GT5 PD list.

In GT6, only its previous version is available: Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype (526 PP)

Great work!

Well, here is my humble suggestion to continue to improve your sheet (that would satisfy my wishes):

-info about what type of gearbox (H, Seq Shift, Seq Pad, Auto, CVT, etc), so those who have the hardware can replicate easily.
-info about abs in the real counterpart (maybe tc and asm too...)

Any chance of a sortable xls file ? Would be 100x more useful.

Thnx for your time and efforts.

This would be extremely usable.

I just found out (here) that several Semi-Premium Mazdas MX-5 have hidden stripes that appear when you repaint them.
I will check them out one by one, and if correct, I will add the word "Stripe" to their description in the next update...

66500-0aa54b741d79e52f60b2eede697f6838.jpg

The cars that are supposed to have stripes,are the following 14 variations:
  1. Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89
  2. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  3. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  4. Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
  5. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  6. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  7. Mazda MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  8. Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  9. Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  10. Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
  11. Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  12. Mazda MX-5 S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  13. Mazda MX-5 VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  14. Mazda MX-5 V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
Can anyone else confirm this?
The bolded ones above do have stripes.

Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
This one does not have stripes. It does have a rear bumper that's always either black or white and it has a small frame around the front grill that also doesn't match the color of the car.

Great work Vag, thank you.

I do second/third/fourth the question for an Excel sheet, though. I'd love to extend the list (publicly, obviously) with all career races to immediately filter which car can enter which race. Taking Tuning out of the equation this would require detailed information about countries (EU and AP are not specific enough, not sure about US), race/street and (now here is where it gets complicated) measurements.

Still, would be cool to order by PP, filter on specific career races and see which obscure car one could buy and enter to do this race.

Please consider it!

Why are there two "Ford GT LM Race Car" on the list? There's only one in the dealership and that has the Gulf livery as you've put in there.

You've also listed the LM Spec II Test car twice, the one that's in the Ford dealer is actually meant to be 'Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II' without the 'test car' at the end. 👍

Edit: one of the Racing Kart 100's is incorrectly named, one of them should have 'SPL.' at the end. Also, the Renault 5 Turbo you've listed should be Renault R5 Turbo.

Last edited:
Update:

29 Jan 2014: Version 2.1 is up, introducing the brand new Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13. The double entry of Ford GT LM Race Car has also been fixed-deleted (Thanks for the tip mcsqueegy 👍).

Check the first message of the thread for the new file.

Last edited:
I usually check back to see the list of semi-premiumized cars to see which car I should buy next. 👍

Has anyone noticed any standard vehicles get a bit of a touchup from any past updates? We do know PD never lists complete information for their updates.

Have you included the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model? It's a hidden car you can get after you drive the regular M3 GT2 Race Car in arcade mode.

Hello and Happy New Year to all :dunce:.

After some hard work over the last few days, my “Complete GT6 Car List” project is finished.

Ever since the introduction of GT6, I was struggling to find a proper list of the available cars, in an easy to read and convenient form, but it proved impossible to locate.
(Even the official PD list has its errors and, most importantly, does not differentiate premium, semi-premium and standard cars.)

So I decided to build it myself…
My data references, apart from the game itself, were the PD GT5 and GT6 lists, as well as various information extracted from the GTPlanet forum.
Special thanks and acknowledgments go to Fido_le_muet for the Master Car List 👍, and to Shirakawaa and Zlork for the Semi-Premium Car List 👍.

The statistics of the GT6 Car List (up to now) are as follows:
  • Total Cars: 1.241
  • New Cars (GT6): 168
  • Old Cars (GT5-GT4): 1.075
  • Premium Cars: 447
  • Semi-Premium Cars: 152
  • Standard Cars: 642
Note: The RM cars of GT5 do exist in GT6 under new names and slight changes. I have not logged them as new GT6 cars, but left them as GT5 cars. You will however find the letters “(RM)” at the end of their description.

Next you can see an image preview of the 1st page of the list, for you to get an idea, before you download the actual PDF file:
View attachment 100469

Please let me know what you think, and post any errors, changes or additions you would like amended in future updates…

The “Complete GT6 Car List” is obviously free and I hope it proves to be a valuable reference tool to all members of GTPlanet. You may print it, distribute it and use it in any way you like to take your game further (it is not editable though).

I know that most of you would like to see three more columns in the list: HP, Weight and PP per car. Well, just be patient and keep watching for updates…

Another project that I am currently working on (apart from the HP, Weight and PP per car columns), is the “GT6 in Nürburgring”: a full list of all GT6 cars which have registered lap times in real life at the Ring, and their official timings (so we can all test GT6’s new physics against reality). ETA: around the end of January…

:cheers: Have fun everybody...

Updates:

29 Dec 2013: Version 1.2 is up, eliminating the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo double entry. Also, the Semi-Premium cars are now displayed in Bold Italic font.

30 Dec 2013: Version 1.3 is up, with the following changes:
Two more Premium cars were added: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 and MINI COOPER S '07 (Thanks for the tip Fifomaniak 👍). One Premium car was changed to Semi-Premium: Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98. All Mazda RX-7s and a few other Semi-Premium cars are changed back to Standards (thanks to the list provided by Zlork 👍).

02 Jan 2014: Version 1.4 is up, identifying the several Semi-Premium Mazdas MX-5 (14 in total) which have hidden stripes that appear when you repaint them. The words "Hidden Stripe" have been added to their description. Note that each car has a different design stripe. Some are great, some not so...

15 Jan 2014: (Major Update) Version 2.0 is up, introducing Year, Credits, PP, Drive and Make columns. The missing Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car has been added, as well as the brand new Toyota FT-1 Concept Coupé.

29 Jan 2014: Version 2.1 is up, introducing the brand new Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13. The double entry of Ford GT LM Race Car has also been fixed-deleted (Thanks for the tip mcsqueegy 👍).

Thank you all for your feedback and your nice words…
Thank you

Attachments

• Jann_Mardenborough_Nissan_2011_2017_29.jpg
    Jann_Mardenborough_Nissan_2011_2017_29.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 16
Back