The Complete GT6 Car List (Version 2.1 is up, introducing Year, Credits, PP, Drive and Make columns)

• Thread starter Vag Gomez
  • 76 comments
Great job! Scrolling through that list makes it obvious again. They have to get rid of all the double and triple NA, EU, J version MX-5, S2000 and Skylines + stop counting liveries on race cars as seperate cars. Just make them selectable as a colour option. Has someone a contact mail of PD where one could adress such suggestions?

Let me offer you some more statistics...

Number of different variations per model:
  • 44 Nissan SKYLINE
  • 35 Mazda MX-5 Miata
  • 32 NASCAR Cars
  • 29 Mazda RX-7
  • 27 Subaru IMPREZA
  • 24 Honda NSX
  • 23 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
  • 20 Mitsubishi GTO - 3000
  • 18 Honda S2000
  • 16 Nissan GT-R
  • 16 Nissan SILVIA
  • 13 Honda CIVIC
(That sums up to 297 cars if you do the maths :crazy:)

And on the other hand, we have:
  • 0 Alfa Romeo 4C '14
  • 0 Alfa Romeo Montreal '77
  • 0 Audi RS5
  • 0 BMW M1 (E26) '81
  • 0 BMW 1M Coupe '11
  • 0 BMW M3 E30 '92
  • 0 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
  • 0 Ferrari La Ferrari
  • 0 Ford Fiesta ST '13
  • 0 Ford Focus RS '10
  • 0 Jaguar F-Type '13
  • 0 Lotus Exige
  • 0 McLaren P1
  • 0 Nissan GT-R NISMO '14
  • 0 Renault Clio Williams '95
  • 0 RUF Rt-35 '13
  • 0 Subaru IMPREZA 22B '98 (Premium)
  • 0 Porsche
OK, they have an excuse for Porsche (Electronic Arts license), but for rest, there is none!

Last edited:
Let me offer you some more statistics...

Number of different variations per model:
  • 44 Nissan SKYLINE
  • 35 Mazda MX-5 Miata
  • 32 NASCAR Cars
  • 29 Mazda RX-7
  • 27 Subaru IMPREZA
  • 24 Honda NSX
  • 23 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
  • 20 Mitsubishi GTO - 3000
  • 18 Honda S2000
  • 16 Nissan GT-R
  • 16 Nissan SILVIA
  • 13 Honda CIVIC
(That sums up to 297 cars if you do the maths :crazy:)

• 0 Alfa Romeo 4C '14
  • 0 Audi RS5
  • 0 BMW M1 (E26) '81
  • 0 BMW M1 Coupe '11
  • 0 BMW M3 E30 '92
  • 0 Ferrari La Ferrari
  • 0 Ford Fiesta ST '13
  • 0 Ford Focus RS '10
  • 0 Jaguar F-Type '13
  • 0 Lotus Exige
  • 0 McLaren P1
  • 0 Porsche
OK, they have an excuse for Porsche (Electronic Arts license), but for rest, there is none!

I don't know why people keep nagging about this! Because we have received no new Premium Civic's, Silvia's, S2000's, GTO's, NSX's, RX7's or Skyline's in GT6 that we didn't have in GT5! Do you want PD to remove cars if that makes you happy?

• 0 Alfa Romeo 4C '14
  • 0 Audi RS5
  • 0 BMW M1 (E26) '81
  • 0 BMW M1 Coupe '11
  • 0 BMW M3 E30 '92
  • 0 Ferrari La Ferrari
  • 0 Ford Fiesta ST '13
  • 0 Ford Focus RS '10
  • 0 Jaguar F-Type '13
  • 0 Lotus Exige
  • 0 McLaren P1
  • 0 Porsche

Some of those cars (2013 and 2014 model year cars) are practically impossible for PD to get before the game's released.
But let's talk about the other cars.
M3 E30, Focus RS, Exige, Impreza 22B. I know a lot of people hate duplicate cars (Skylines, etc), maybe PD for some crazy reasoned finally said: You know what? Let's not duplicate cars! And thus, those listed cars aren't in the game :lol:

Are Exiges even available in Japan? They seem to be constantly ignored for no reason, even when PD had a good relationship with Lotus (since the Evora debuted in GT6: Prologue).

One Premium car was removed: Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98. It was Premium in GT5, but strangely enough it has been downgraded to Semi-Premium in GT6.

The '98 model was never a Premium in GT5. It was a Standard model. The Premium model was the '89 Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater, which is still a Premium model in GT6.

In most cases Semi-Premium cars are remodeled in the outside.
In other words, they have Premium exteriors but no interior views.

So, the BMW M4 is also a semi-premium car.

It has premium exteriors and even with working head lamp. But it has no interior view.

So, the BMW M4 is also a semi-premium car.

It has premium exteriors and even with working head lamp. But it has no interior view.
But because it has working headlights and a reverse light, it considered a Premium. Same goes for the GTR Proto and FT-86 Concept II.

Very good work !
But you forgot Mazda Furai :
For me, it's semi-premium

I wish I could agree with you!
I love the Furai as well, and I believe it was an outstanding vehicle, both in terms of looks as well as in performance and feeling.
It was really a pity that the only one that existed got toasted in the hands of Top Gear :(.

Anyway, Standard or Semi-Premium, is sometimes a matter of opinion...
Zoom in, and it looks dreadful to me (shame on PD):

upload_2013-12-31_11-32-33.jpeg

upload_2013-12-31_11-33-4.jpeg

Thanks for all your help and for your nice words, Zlork 👍.
Happy New Year to everybody...https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/zlork.136582/

I wish I could agree with you!
I love the Furai as well, and I believe it was an outstanding vehicle, both in terms of looks as well as in performance and feeling.
It was really a pity that the only one that existed got toasted in the hands of Top Gear :(.

Anyway, Standard or Semi-Premium, is sometimes a matter of opinion...
Zoom in, and it looks dreadful to me (shame on PD):

View attachment 94019

View attachment 94020

Thanks for all your help and for your nice words, Zlork 👍.
Happy New Year to everybody...

I was wrong, sorry.

Finally, 152, the account is good 👍

Happy New Year to everybody !

I just found out (here) that several Semi-Premium Mazdas MX-5 have hidden stripes that appear when you repaint them.
I will check them out one by one, and if correct, I will add the word "Stripe" to their description in the next update...

66500-0aa54b741d79e52f60b2eede697f6838.jpg

The cars that are supposed to have stripes,are the following 14 variations:
  1. Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89
  2. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  3. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  4. Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
  5. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  6. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  7. Mazda MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  8. Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  9. Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  10. Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
  11. Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  12. Mazda MX-5 S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  13. Mazda MX-5 VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  14. Mazda MX-5 V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
Can anyone else confirm this?

Update:

02 Jan 2014:
Version 1.4 is up, identifying the several Semi-Premium Mazdas MX-5 (14 in total) which have hidden stripes that appear when you repaint them. The words "Hidden Stripe" have been added to their description. Note that each car has a different design stripe. Some are great, some not so...
(Check the first message of the thread for the new file.)

:cheers: Have fun everybody...

Last edited:
As for the ferrari recommendation earlier; a 575 Maranello and 512 Testarossa would be a nice add-on to complete the legendary Ferrari line-up.

We need new/ premium RUFs though; for the 997 chassis.

It'll be good though if we would be able to identify which semi premiums (or even standards) are capable of equipping Carbon Fibre like the FTO I saw in the Photo thread.

Ouuups!!

Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car is missing from the list!
(It's missing from the official GT6 PD list as well, so, yes that's my excuse!)

Watch out for the next update...

Major Update:

15 Jan 2014: Version 2.0 is up, introducing Year, Credits, PP, Drive and Make columns. The missing Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car has been added, as well as the brand new Toyota FT-1 Concept Coupé.

Check the first message of the thread for the new files.

Last edited:
wow, I was just wondering if there was something like this available from the community.

Is there a way it can be made available in a spreadsheet, where I could manually sort it by column myself? Like in MS Excel or similar? It would be helpful to be able to sort and find cars that have certain characteristics.

Thanks for your work!

If you are looking for suggestions on additions to the data, how about body style? (sedan, wagon, coupe, hatchback, etc...)

Great job, quick question, how many 2011 and newer cars are in the game? (Not including nascars)
How about including in the list, mod(able) wings, etc or no parts available?

Last edited:
I don't know why people keep nagging about this! Because we have received no new Premium Civic's, Silvia's, S2000's, GTO's, NSX's, RX7's or Skyline's in GT6 that we didn't have in GT5! Do you want PD to remove cars if that makes you happy?

Because they're not good looking standards that serve no purpose other than to artificially inflate the game's car count. PD should cut them all and bring back a few as premiums. No one needs a dozen Skylines that are almost identical plus their J versions which just switch left hand drive to right hand (which is also practically useless since they have no interior).

Because they're not good looking standards that serve no purpose other than to artificially inflate the game's car count. PD should cut them all and bring back a few as premiums. No one needs a dozen Skylines that are almost identical plus their J versions which just switch left hand drive to right hand (which is also practically useless since they have no interior).

First of there are only J versions of Skyline's, except for the newer G35/V35 Skyline's but there are no duplicate's of those.

And second and most important there are only 3 Premium Skyline's in GT5/GT6! The R32/R33 and R34 GTR's. The 1963 Coupe, 2000GT-B, KPGC10, KPGC110, R30, R30 Tekkaman, R31 and R32 GTS-T are all Standard.

So PD has a lot to do for GT7, because as it stands now we got more Premium Corvette's that Skyline's!

Another project that I am currently working on (apart from the HP, Weight and PP per car columns), is the “GT6 in Nürburgring”: a full list of all GT6 cars which have registered lap times in real life at the Ring, and their official timings (so we can all test GT6’s new physics against reality). ETA: around the end of January…

For those of you who like Nürburgring Nordschleife, please note that the list with the 116 stock cars which have registered real-life lap times in Nürburgring is up:

Gran Turismo 6 vs Reality @ Nürburgring Nordschleife

Here is a preview:
upload_2014-1-16_21-46-2-jpeg.100968

Check it out and enjoy driving at one of the most rewarding tracks of the world!

Last edited:
For those of you who like Nürburgring Nordschleife, please note that the list with the 116 stock cars which have registered real-life lap times in Nürburgring is up:

Gran Turismo 6 vs Reality @ Nürburgring Nordschleife

Here is a preview:
Check it out and enjoy driving at one of the most rewarding tracks of the world!
Fantastic stuff, what a great list! 👍 I'll enjoy the hell out of those on the ring.
Thank you very much for your hard work. :)

I have had a thought on something you might consider including in the list, but I think it might be too much work to include it. What I'm talking about is making a column for Transmission Type (gear stick, paddles or fully automatic) for each car. You see, I would like to drive the cars with the same transmission as they have in real life. But my car knowledge isn't the greatest, so there are many which I don't know what type of transmission they have in real life. I can of course google it, but it would be really convenient to have in the list. I understand completely if this is too much work though. :)

Edit: Never mind, I just remembered that I can watch the replays with interior view to find out which transmission type the cars have.

Last edited:
:tup:This list is excellent, very very helpful! I'm sure it was an insane amount of work.:bowdown:

If you ever put it into excel then you won't have to worry about making different sorted PDF's because excel has a very simple auto filter feature that lets people sort the list on the various values found in any given column, might save you some work.

:tup:This list is excellent, very very helpful! I'm sure it was an insane amount of work.:bowdown:

If you ever put it into excel then you won't have to worry about making different sorted PDF's because excel has a very simple auto filter feature that lets people sort the list on the various values found in any given column, might save you some work.

I agree, with excel you can have different tabs along the bottom with different data all in one convenient place. :cheers:

Back