The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,008 views
Gave the Mazda and Ford a look around Indy. The specs I adjusted too were:

Mazda: 220bhp/1220kgs (172kgs ballast with stage 3 weight)
Ford: 230bhp/1280kgs

Both were -/+ .1 on my Minis pace around here.
 
paulmac2k9
Gave the Mazda and Ford a look around Indy. The specs I adjusted too were:

Mazda: 220bhp/1220kgs (172kgs ballast with stage 3 weight)
Ford: 230bhp/1280kgs

Both were -/+ .1 on my Minis pace around here.

What is the minis pace?
 
What were some of the ST class lap times on Indy? I'm down to the 1:45's

I checked the replay and the fastest lap in the race last season was a 1:46.780.
 
tbwhhs
I checked the replay and the fastest lap in the race last season was a 1:46.780.

Maybe i'll finally be competitive against the field
 
Who is ready to race today!? I know i'm excited to finally test my car out against the field
 
5150S2K
Who is ready to race today!? I know i'm excited to finally test my car out against the field

Me to where did we decide to race today?
 
james6653
Me to where did we decide to race today?

Polar said we would test multiple tracks with mini races. That way we can tune the mazda speed 3 and Ford focus.
 
Polar said we would test multiple tracks with mini races. That way we can tune the mazda speed 3 and Ford focus.

This is right. I will make the tail end of the testing. Work all afternoon first.
 
Can someone post up the specs or update the OP? I dont even know which car to run tonight. Maybe help Seth out with the Subaru? :)
 
I don't know if I'll be racing. I might have a bible study going on.
 
Hopefully you can at least make it to the ALMS race.
 
I'll be there, no doubt. Sarthe is one of my best (and favorite) tracks.
 
I might be a little late.
 
Do we have a room open yet?
 
I don't think so.
 
I guess anyone can open a room. I would, but I'm still at work.
 
I guess anyone can open a room. I would, but I'm still at work.

I would but I'm leaving to go to a football game in a few minutes. I was hoping that we would have started at 5:30 my time, so I could have been able to race the Focus a little.
 
I'm starting one up
1472-6399-8365-2932-6229
 
5150S2K
I'm starting one up
1472-6399-8365-2932-6229

Which track are we starting at?

I'm about to get on.
 
Running the Subaru at 1415kg/425hp, in the mid-high 1:37's so far.
 
anyone else coming to the room?
 
Really sorry guys, there's just no way I can get on now. We're having dinner pretty quick.

I should've remembered we were having people over. My fault. Let me know how it goes!
 
no one in the room right now but seth and i
 
who thinks they will be able to come and when out of curiosity?
 
On my way home now.
 
Room is still open. just post here to say you are on and i'll be back on.
 
So how did the testing go tonight?
 
Back