The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,007 views
Are there hybrids in real life?

I don't know, since i don't know what cars are in this race series on real life :S
 
F_Filipe
I don't know, since i don't know what cars are in this race series on real life :S

I know there aren't, and since this is based off of a real series, we try to keep it real!
 
I know there aren't, and since this is based off of a real series, we try to keep it real!

Ok then, sorry by my ignorance :(
 
What's the time slot & day you guys thinking about running this?
 
There is a newer premium mustang. That could be added
 
I've never driven the Mustang. But there is nothing we can do to make it compete?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I've never driven the Mustang. But there is nothing we can do to make it compete?

There really isn't much, it's got a 70/30 weight dis going on...
 
I know there is a standard model 05 Mustang. I don't know if the weight distribution is any different though.
 
In the orginal it was sooo slow even though we gave it more mods and power etc.. So it was scraped.
 
paulmac2k9
In the orginal it was sooo slow even though we gave it more mods and power etc.. So it was scraped.

What were the specs on it? I'm just curious
 
I don't care what are schedule is like. I have an idea for the season finale. I think we should do what they do IRL two different races for both GS & ST. This is just a idea.
 
Grid is small as it is. With that idea 8 racers is, at best, all we could hope for.
 
Ya I guess your right.
 
Maybe make the series have more races. Real series has 12 races
 
The real life series had 10 races this year, they are running 11 races next year I believe. I think that 10 races would be ideal for us to run in season 2.
 
tbwhhs
The real life series had 10 races this year, they are running 11 races next year I believe. I think that 10 races would be ideal for us to run in season 2.

We could, but I would like to keep this shorter.
 
Right now we're on friday's at 6ish eastern



That's the terrible car we talk about xD

Oooo, that's an inconsistent time for me, I'll keep a watch out for it tho' 👍
 
joetruckv8
Oooo, that's an inconsistent time for me, I'll keep a watch out for it tho' 👍

Alright. I know Fridays are hit/miss.
 
We could, but I would like to keep this shorter.

I wouldn't have a problem with less races, I just think that 6 is too short of a season.
 
tbwhhs
I wouldn't have a problem with less races, I just think that 6 is too short of a season.

I'm thinking 8
 
Is there gonna be a draft for this series to?
 
polarbear345
No limits on cars

A little of topic but why don't we do the same for Rolex?
 
james6653
A little of topic but why don't we do the same for Rolex?

Because that has a team championship... If you would pay attention, I've told you that at least 7 times now.
 
polarbear345
Because that has a team championship... If you would pay attention, I've told you that at least 7 times now.

You mad bro?
 
Back