The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,007 views
Could we have teams? One Nissan 370 would be Doran Racing. The 2 BMWs could be Fall-Line or Rum Bum. The two Camaros could be CKS Autosport or Stevenson. The two Astons could be Multimatic or Automatic racing. The 1 Subaru would be the factory Subaru team.

As for ST: the 2 Golfs will be APR. The 1 MazdaSpeed3 could be IMOTO. The 2 Civics could be Compass360Racing. The 2 Mini's could be RSR. The 1 Focus could be Multimatic.

That adds up to 8 per class and 16 people.
 
cnd01
Could we have teams? One Nissan 370 would be Doran Racing. The 2 BMWs could be Fall-Line or Rum Bum. The two Camaros could be CKS Autosport or Stevenson. The two Astons could be Multimatic or Automatic racing. The 1 Subaru would be the factory Subaru team.

As for ST: the 2 Golfs will be APR. The 1 MazdaSpeed3 could be IMOTO. The 2 Civics could be Compass360Racing. The 2 Mini's could be RSR. The 1 Focus could be Multimatic.

That adds up to 8 per class and 16 people.

I dunno, I think only a drivers championship again...
 
Why no RUF? What's wrong with it? :(
 
I dunno, I think only a drivers championship again...

We don't have to have a team championship just have teams for the halibut.
 
cnd01
We don't have to have a team championship just have teams for the halibut.

Sounds cool :)

And GHS, I wasn't a massive fan of the RUF. It's not a Porsche.... It never will be...
 
Sounds cool :)

And GHS, I wasn't a massive fan of the RUF. It's not a Porsche.... It never will be...

We could keep the Ruf and not have the 370. Just swap Doran racing for BGB. I don't care which one.
 
Could we have teams? One Nissan 370 would be Doran Racing. The 2 BMWs could be Fall-Line or Rum Bum. The two Camaros could be CKS Autosport or Stevenson. The two Astons could be Multimatic or Automatic racing. The 1 Subaru would be the factory Subaru team.

As for ST: the 2 Golfs will be APR. The 1 MazdaSpeed3 could be IMOTO. The 2 Civics could be Compass360Racing. The 2 Mini's could be RSR. The 1 Focus could be Multimatic.

That adds up to 8 per class and 16 people.

I have no problem with this as long as I get the Focus.

Also is there a Subaru in the real series? I don't remember seeing one in the races I watched.
 
But it's a handling beast! Besides, I don't think any other car in GS or ST is as interesting as the RUF.
 
I'd love to represent the independent underdog Subaru team!
 
I have no problem with this as long as I get the Focus.

Also is there a Subaru in the real series? I don't remember seeing one in the races I watched.

Yea I think the Subaru won 2 races this year in GS.
 
Its a lot more competitive now thanks to the new tire wear. It still uses front tires more than the rears, but the tire wear lets it run it's stint until its time to pit with fairly consistent times. I did 10 laps in a row withing 1 second of eachother at Laguna Seca.
 
MikeKyu
I'd love to represent the independent underdog Subaru team!

Welcome!

We most likely won't have a car limit, so you may have a teammate!
 
I like the Subaru for being the underdog and I used to own one 👍. But the ST additions of the Mazda and Focus are very appealing.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I like the Subaru for being the underdog and I used to own one 👍. But the ST additions of the Mazda and Focus are very appealing.

ST is looking like a blast!
 
When we gunna have a preseason to get started testing?
 
5150S2K
When we gunna have a preseason to get started testing?

Probably either this Friday or next. If the 1v1 doesn't happen this week, it'll be next week :)
 
So what cars are we looking into for ST this season?
 
cnd01
We've been over this at least twice already.

Try 10+

There is a point where I can't take anymore...
 
Can we run a RUF for next season? I'll gladly be its only driver...
 
I'd take you on in the RUF. It's even faster than the Subaru IMO. The Aston Martin is good also.
 
Trying to figure out if i should take the aston or go down to st class and drive the honda civic. Mostly cause i dont have a ruf.
And if there is a preseason race this friday, good luck to all. I'm gunna be 60 miles away from participating
 
Last edited:
I will use my Japanese Taxi Car next season xDD

Honda Civic Yellow Taxi ;)
 
F_Filipe
I will use my Japanese Taxi Car next season xDD

Honda Civic Yellow Taxi ;)

Crazy taxi? Lol
 
Mel, mind if I use the WMA for stewarding?
 
Mel, mind if I use the WMA for stewarding?

Not at all. So long as you need it. :rolleyes: Not much bumping happens around here. But, yeah, we'd love to help. My first week of work's over. Finally!!
 
MrMelancholy15
Not at all. So long as you need it. :rolleyes: Not much bumping happens around here. But, yeah, we'd love to help. My first week of work's over. Finally!!

:) excellent! I shall work on my post in the WMA thread this week!
 
Back