The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,813 views
Would I be able to sign up in the Camaro?

Not sure how much of this I'll actually make but I'll make a good effort, the races seem short enough anyway.👍

Did the ad work??

Anyways, welcome! We're going for a float in every once in a while, we really just want to get as many people as we can!
 
I'll drive the Civic just because I'll feel like racing a car that I see everyday. :lol: Not the Type R of course, but the ones with less HPs.

Yep, the ad works. :lol:
 
I'll drive the Civic just because I'll feel like racing a car that I see everyday. :lol: Not the Type R of course, but the ones with less HPs.

Yep, the ad works. :lol:

Welcome along!

I see soooo many civics my head hurts... I'm judging them by what wheels they have now...
 
Welcome along!

I see soooo many civics my head hurts... I'm judging them by what wheels they have now...

What, it's the BMW/Infiniti invasion on Conti?
 
All of which get owned by my Mini, TOCA and Conti :lol:.
 
Donno why guys want the Civic but not the Ford Focus. They're both about even IMO.
 
raceorama123432
What time would this be UK time?

It would be about 10:30 or so Friday evenings when the room opens. Race would be about 11:15.
 
Donno why guys want the Civic but not the Ford Focus. They're both about even IMO.

There were more focuses than civics at the last race though.
 
Yeah I made the base specs as close as I could, glad to see they work ok :).
 
Yeah I made the base specs as close as I could, glad to see they work ok :).

Paul, your specs always work!

Glad to see we've got some new guys!
 
The timing of this event is probably half an hour too late, would it be possible for it to be move forward 30mins, or even 20mins. Don't bother changing it if it has to be this time to fit in to other events :banghead:
 
Last edited:
The timing of this event is probably half an hour too late, would it be possible for it to be move forward 30mins, or even 20mins. Don't bother changing it if it has to be this time to fit in to other events :banghead:

So 11 your time?

Also, welcome!
 
raceorama123432
Hmm, not signed up for sure, I will have to think about it first, I'll get back to you 👍

We can make it 6 if that is better. I have no problems after these next 2 weeks.
 
Hmm, not signed up for sure, I will have to think about it first, I'll get back to you 👍

Excellent!

Don't listen to Cnd, he just likes to think his opinion matters xD
 
So what time would the race start (uk time)?
 
About 11/half past if I remember correctly. Could be a little earlier.
 
About 11/half past if I remember correctly. Could be a little earlier.

Cheers 👍 That means that it will finish around midnight 👍 which is great!
 
So it starts 9PM for me (BrasĂ­lia time on Brazil) which isn't really bad.
 
Excellent! Seems like it works!
 
I'd quite like to know who is racing what, would you be able to post this for me?

Ill put a list up when I do points :)

Probably tomorrow, or late tonight.
 
Back