The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,813 views
I'm afraid I can't make this series as its simply to late, thanks for offering the series to me!
 
I'm afraid I can't make this series as its simply to late, thanks for offering the series to me!

No worries! If you're ever on and want to stop by, feel free to!
 
Teens these days.. I thought they all disobeyed their parents and stayed up past midnight.. :sly:
 
Teens these days.. I thought they all disobeyed their parents and stayed up past midnight.. :sly:

If my dad wants me off- he pulls the playstation plug... :(
 
paulmac2k9
Teens these days.. I thought they all disobeyed their parents and stayed up past midnight.. :sly:

I have respect for my parents. I usually go sleep beyond midnight, even on high school days because of TV shows or soccer games that usually end after midnight. :lol: But they don't mind what I do, as long as I take very nice grades on high school.
 
If my dad wants me off- he pulls the playstation plug... :(

If my parents were ever to do that well... Lets just say bad things would happen... I did well back in school and my mum and dad knew I was into racing games etc from an early age so they just left me to it ;). I few times when mum was bored she'd come in and watch me race haha, she still does sometimes these days :lol:. (Once she watched a GTA race or two, not GT5 I know but her commentary was hilarious)
 
This year it's been alright, but when Dad doesn't want me to play, I am not going to play...

Good grades help the problem a lot!
 
No rules but your own- The joys of being an adult, but rent comes with that.
 
If my dad wants me off- he pulls the playstation plug... :(

Same here :( Shame I can't race, would love to though! Thanks for the offer to drop by! And I'll see you in ToCA anyways :p
 
Same here :( Shame I can't race, would love to though! Thanks for the offer to drop by! And I'll see you in ToCA anyways :p

See you there!

@seth- it would be a bunch easier if it was only rent ;) food and utilities, car (depending where you are) insurance for everything...
 
Awesome! Conversation is great!

It's nice to see threads that aren't full of 🤬 holes who just moan and have a go!

It's good to speak to people who treat this like a game, but like a community 👍
 
It's nice to see threads that aren't full of 🤬 holes who just moan and have a go!

It's good to speak to people who treat this like a game, but like a community 👍

Most certainly! Some series seem to just race to fight!
 
raceorama123432
It's nice to see threads that aren't full of 🤬 holes who just moan and have a go!

It's good to speak to people who treat this like a game, but like a community 👍

+1 to that. And that's what I found in TOCA to say the truth, a real nice community who doesn't care of who I am, a community of people who have just take me part of a big family.

And that's what I hope that happens in CTSCC haha
 
+1 to that. And that's what I found in TOCA to say the truth, a real nice community who doesn't care of who I am, a community of people who have just take me part of a big family.

And that's what I hope that happens in CTSCC haha

I sure hope so too!
 
Anyways, asides from all of the hateful banter and bickering that's totally spewing out of this thread, what's going on here? Spaces in ST? :lol:
 
Anyways, asides from all of the hateful banter and bickering that's totally spewing out of this thread, what's going on here? Spaces in ST? :lol:

Well hello Mel! I must say, I didn't expect to see you here!

But yes, plenty of spaces left in ST!
 
polarbear345
If my dad wants me off- he pulls the playstation plug... :(

My dad pulls the plug to the WiFi. :lol:

@Mel: glad to have you :)
 
I'll be driving the Golf. :lol:
 
Looks like the ST class is building more cars! Sweet!!!
 
I'm ready for Friday. It will be a packed house for sure
 
Hopefully other GS guys will be able to run up front like last season.
 
Back