The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
General layout is the same. How did you expect them to recreate 3,796,742 square miles of USA in 1900 square miles of gameworld?
I didn't, I thought maybe they'd reproportion it properly. It looks odd with the rockies stretch out so far in Crew 1, and with Alabama and Mississippi non existant.

I thought maybe they'd reproportion it properly
Why do they do it? Texas is 170 times bigger than Rode island, if they make RI properly at current map it will be few square meters, same with all major city's. In fact, they can make it somewhere realistic(lets say x10 bigger), but it will be boring as hell bunch of strait highways and copy-pasted woods. Even after 7 years of development(TC1) vanilla map is lacking details.

Why do they do it? Texas is 170 times bigger than Rode island, if they make RI properly at current map it will be few square meters, same with all major city's. In fact, they can make it somewhere realistic(lets say x10 bigger), but it will be boring as hell bunch of strait highways and copy-pasted woods. Even after 7 years of development(TC1) vanilla map is lacking details.
I didn't say everything had to be exact, but with the US map burned into my brain after a lifetime of education it throws me off when I open the map and see what's in game.

I have no problem with cities getting more area proportionally, it's better that way. Leave enough open country to keep them from becoming one, and more of them, and I'd be fine.

I just really hope they add something in the Idaho area. I mean come on, we have Idaho plates in TC1!

DR6EOgZUQAA4b4D.jpg:large

Now officially

Hopefully it sounds correct this time around
Didnt test it at alpha, but overall engines sound closer to how they sound IRL. Sound is still in WIP state and far from perfect.

New weather system is gorgeous, even in current WIP state.

Last edited:
Welp, one of the Rewards Program thingies *is* to drive to all five regions as part of a crew.

Anyone on PS4 who feels like helping out for help in exchange, you know where to find me.

Bunch of new vehicles - two unexpected comebacks ;), one track day version of TC1 car, sleeper and few ready for racing vehicles; tuned up progression and i dont see any progression cap(i.e you can "complete" game during test).

I got nothing.
Unless it goes when they do a store update on Friday for weekend sales. Which would be about 10 am PST.

Progression is HUGE, even infinite. At first i think its simplified, but in fact its much more complex and deep.

Oh well, got an invite as well, too bad I can't download the game as I'm currently on a vessel in South Africa. :lol:

Back