The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Managed to get over 1400k for the first time in this week's summit. Spent a fair bit of time grinding the parts for rally raid and demolition derby, as I hadn't had to use those in previous summits. I think the new one starting in a few hours will be the first one where I won't need to grind any new parts.

tmp_livebot-728283810294136832-mysummit.png

Last edited:
Here is to my first Summit platinum!

I'll probably frame it and hang it!
Do you have score breaker sets for the aerobatics and slalom? Just having a score breaker set with Skilled affix on each part, close to max value, and icon points on Skilled, should get you pretty close to the max possible score.

Do you have score breaker sets for the aerobatics and slalom? Just having a score breaker set with Skilled affix on each part, close to max value, and icon points on Skilled, should get you pretty close to the max possible score.
I'm currently working towards level 500 and I have got good gold sets here and there, but not for aerobatics. I have put my icon points in skilled (and to get as much money I can).

I'm currently working towards level 500 and I have got good gold sets here and there, but not for aerobatics. I have put my icon points in skilled (and to get as much money I can).
You'd probably have got around 100k more total points with maxed out score breaker sets for the slalom and aerobatics, so I'd say you'll easily be able to get platinum every week when you have those. I should also mention that it's best to use an air race plane rather than an aerobatics plane for the aerobatics skill events in the summit, so you want to grind AR rather than AB. For the slaloms you ideally want score breaker sets for all of powerboat, hypercar or alpha gp, and rally raid, to cover water, tarmac and offroad slaloms, but the score breaker set is so dominant in determining your score that you can do just fine with e.g. only hypercar and use that for offroad as well as tarmac.

This week I am barely holding on to Platinum rank. Does anyone has some tips for the street race with the mandatory Porsche Cayman?

Edit: Nevermind, I did squeak my second platinum in a row! Now this week's summit looks rather tame.

Last edited:
Does anyone has some tips for the street race with the mandatory Porsche Cayman?
Vizonit and Akor both put videos up each week that show decent performances, and the parts and pro settings they used. There were two bits for that race I got from Vizonit's video. One was to not take the jump and instead go just to the left of it, land on something, then dodge the trees to come off there, then another spot there's a short cut.

I've done some solid performances for this week, probably won't spend any more time on them now. It's a lot easier once you have the parts sets.

tmp_livebot-728283810294136832-mysummit.png

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here. Thank you for having me. I have a question about the new LIVE Summit "Beyond Space." There is a Rally Truck vehicle that they force you use. This truck is carrying a baby size flying saucer in the back. Is there ways we can customize this truck to go faster? It seems we are not allowed to use other vehicle other than this flying saucer truck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here. Thank you for having me. I have a question about the new LIVE Summit "Beyond Space." There is a Rally Truck vehicle that they force you use. This truck is carrying a baby size flying saucer in the back. Is there ways we can customize this truck to go faster? It seems we are not allowed to use other vehicle other than this flying saucer truck. Any help would be much appreciated.
For the events that say "Forced Vehicle", it gives you a vehicle that you can't change, so you can't adjust the pro settings, use upgrade parts, or any customisations. Performance improvements from icon points do still apply. For that particular event, it's all about learning the smoothest route where you can hold the highest speed, you need to keep the vehicle stable and smooth, any sliding sideways will take a lot of speed off.

You can see a fast run here, for example:

For the events that say "Forced Vehicle", it gives you a vehicle that you can't change, so you can't adjust the pro settings, use upgrade parts, or any customisations. Performance improvements from icon points do still apply. For that particular event, it's all about learning the smoothest route where you can hold the highest speed, you need to keep the vehicle stable and smooth, any sliding sideways will take a lot of speed off.

You can see a fast run here, for example:

Wow that make sense. Thank you for your help. I am also new to the game as well. At first I was driving around exploring aimlessly and that's not way to progress in this game until someone told me to avoid the story and do all of the events. As for the Summit, I will keep driving and see if I can get any faster. Much appreciated.

Wow that make sense. Thank you for your help. I am also new to the game as well. At first I was driving around exploring aimlessly and that's not way to progress in this game until someone told me to avoid the story and do all of the events. As for the Summit, I will keep driving and see if I can get any faster. Much appreciated.
One thing I should add is that Vizonit is doing that race in a crew with 2 other players in his video, so they're getting slipstream speed. I did 2:35 solo vs their slipstream group 2:28, I reckon the slipstream speed is a big chunk of that 7 seconds difference.

One thing I should add is that Vizonit is doing that race in a crew with 2 other players in his video, so they're getting slipstream speed. I did 2:35 solo vs their slipstream group 2:28, I reckon the slipstream speed is a big chunk of that 7 seconds difference.
You guys are hardcore at this. I'm new in the game and been doing mainly the story mode for extra cars. My Icon level is 100 and my Bucks is around 1.2 million. I really want to get that 3 car bundle in the shop for $1.8 million but at my level, earning money is such a pain. I don't know if I make enough to afford that bundle :( Any advice on how to get some very fast and quick money for that bundle would be much appreciated. I did all of the Drag Racing at all three level and obtain 100% (even on hard) and still don't have enough money. I tried Street Racing "Harley something" (I can't remember the full name) at Hard and still take way too much time to get the money that I need. I do have the money for the interceptor for the Lambo to do that fast pursuit take down, however; if I spend that money I would be down in the hole and can't get that 3 cars bundle in time. I'm in such a pitch right now. Why I want that 3 car bundle? Because of that 1st Lambo and the 3rd vehicle F1 looking race car. They both look very cool to me. I don't have any F1 car as of yet.

• Lamborghini Reventón (2007) – Hypercar
  • Infiniti Q60 Project Black S Concept (2018) – Street Race
  • Proto Alpha Mark II (2018) – Alpha Grand Prix

Last edited:
I agree that getting money at first is a bit hard. I would advice you to purchase the Infiniti Q60 outside of the bundle, for the simple fact that then you could do that race and get 400,000 followers, which would advance your icon level and get you valuable icon points that you can spend in the icon points tab in rich, which increases your bucks gain by a percentage. When fitting parts look for the ones that have the bucks symbol (B) as hey also increase your bucks gains. Also look to recalibrate some of this parts (although you need bucks and spare parts for this) to change them the bucks symbol.

And about getting your an hypercar, do the daily Motorpass activities, you will get money and eventually the Creators Tempesta (at tier 35 of Motorpass), then you can do hypercar races that are more profitable than street races.

Last edited:
I agree that getting money at first is a bit hard. I would advice you to purchase the Infiniti Q60 outside of the bundle, for the simple fact that then you could do that race and get 400,000 followers, which would advance your icon level and get you valuable icon points that you can spend in the icon points tab in rich, which increases your bucks gain by a percentage. When fitting parts look for the ones that have the bucks symbol (B) as hey also increase your bucks gains. Also look to recalibrate some of this parts (although you need bucks and spare parts for this) to change them the bucks symbol.

And about getting your an hypercar, do the daily Motorpass activities, you will get money and eventually the Creators Tempesta (at tier 35 of Motorpass), then you can do hypercar races that are more profitable than street races.
Yes, I certainly fit all that parts that has the symbol "B" on them if only they are available. I also pump up 45 points (all of it) to Bucks as well. Gosh buying the only car that I don't care about is the Infiniti Q60. Unfortunately, that's a tough pill to take. I also did several recalibrations on several parts. but still no luck for "B" to come up. Thank you for your suggestions. I will keep my eyes on this post if other has another solution. Much appreciated for your help.

Last edited:
Gosh buying the only car that I don't care about is the Infiniti Q60. Unfortunately, that's a tough pill to take.
What platform are you on? If you're on PC, I don't mind crewing up with you to do that one event to get you the 400k followers so you don't need to buy the car just for that, it will only take a few minutes.

What platform are you on? If you're on PC, I don't mind crewing up with you to do that one event to get you the 400k followers so you don't need to buy the car just for that, it will only take a few minutes.
I do all of my gaming on my computer. I'm under the name "AliasAngel" if you can find me. I don't even know you can pair up with people and etc. I don't even know too much about this game in regard to crewing or pairing up. I have much to learn.

Last edited:
Very impressive. It's probably close if not higher than Forza.
Two games on 6 platforms, free demo, TC1 was available free of charge for PC, 9 years. 4 Forza Horizon games released in that period accumulated over 60millions + 2 Motorsport somewhere between 10to15millions.

Its more of marketing thing, real numbers for both franchises waaay lower. Mario Kart 8 still owns leadership.

TC1 was available free of charge for PC
When you take online subscriptions into account, TC2 has been available for free over all the platforms it is playable on at some point. As long as an account has logged on to play the game, that contributes to the 40 million players figure.

Well, those are quite respectable engagement numbers in a world where racing games have steadily declined over the past 10 years. I guess the game is profitable enough (I haven't spent a single dime in it, other than purchasing the game and the season pass at rebate prices some months ago) so they keep making updates for it. Good for them!

Back