The Crew ~ Photo Thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 325 comments
England
England
With the new update and the great new addition of the photomode and open world opportunities I thought this a good time to start this thread with any Vehicles ,Cars & Bike shots of the Crew and I'm sure there are or going to be some amazing shots !This will separate the Photos from the main thread so easier for people to find them or carry on chatting without the photos.

Feel free to add any time as previously stated on other threads the only real restriction would be not to double/triple post too often, or repeat images or post too soon of your last post and there is no limit as such but to keep it fair and help with loading times

This is an open thread so Edited or Unedited shots-all welcome no restrictions

Torque99 :cheers:👍

I posted this on the other thread and put it in here to help out any one unsure of how to post 👍

1. You can 'upload a file' direct from PC/USB in .jpeg or .png format any massive size and this GTP thread will automatically upload and resize to the exact 800x450 for you. (no link involved).

2. If you are on a hosting site i.e Flickr, the best way is to upload direct there then use 'share bb code' click the drop down box to Medium (800x450) this will resize for you then click the paperclick link (on your post) and paste the flickr code in and all done.

3. You can use 1. (above) and paste the big size link in the bb code editor by going in to more options on the post you are on if you want sharper detail on the pic but it takes so much longer. (as you have to upload twice -here and host site)

4. Let us know how you plan to do it and I am sure we can help!..👍 but pretty much now you don't have to get involved in any resizing as the sites do it all for you.

p.s don't be scared off all here to help, if you did post large it is easily sorted/edited...same with all new posters just ask if you think it is too large for help as we all went through this a few months ago when it was being discussed by the mods etc :cheers:

:gtpflag:^^^ This was taken from my other thread but it fits in well for the new Photo mode, the only amendment really would be to try and keep it to a Maximum of 10 per post to keep it Fresh and to really try to keep them to max 800px wide as this helps so much on loading a page full of pictures and people with slow broadband/internet/phone/tablets/3G etc etc..This would be gratefully appreciated (as I know lots are not on Fibre Optic yet and loading a page of pics takes a while for a quick look) :cheers::cheers: See above for help how to do this...Otherwise Post away and get creative. The great thing with this photo mode is you can span through any object, make one picture turn into any picture without moving the car from Sunny to a night wet shot and no damage...The opportunities are endless....Looking forward to seeing them all....:bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag:

We will probably get to know but if Xbox one or PS4 then maybe just say a little note on the first few as I don't think it is worth separating the 2 formats?

Last edited:
Last edited:
VXR
Wow, some stunning shots there. I've only gone north to south from Detroit to Padre Island so far. I'm saving the 'big' locations till last.

I'm in a road trip from Miami to Los Angeles. I hope people are not too tired of my Shelby, she'll be featured in some more pictures until I reach LA. :D

edit : Las Vegas :

Driving to the snowy mountanis now.

I really like what this came has become/is becoming. It's so much improved since launch. :cheers:

Here's a little shot from me:

Jump.jpg

Did notice a bug in Photomode: if you change any settings, the wheels lose their motion effect. Any way to get it back?

Back