The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Just curious... what are your average drift scores? Got 249k, pos. 532 in the latest event, and am pretty satisfied. :D

Don't know if it's the "hype" about it, but the RX7 is a damn fine drifter.
I ran 2 attempts at the last drifting event and ended up with a chain of around 47x at the end and my score was around 170,000. That put me in 194th in the world on the X1. With a good run I could have easily exceeded 200,000. The RX7 is indeed very easy to drift. I tried a couple other cars and they just do not compare to the RX7. It has the smoothest drifting physics. Very user friendly.

I ran 2 attempts at the last drifting event and ended up with a chain of around 47x at the end and my score was around 170,000. That put me in 194th in the world on the X1. With a good run I could have easily exceeded 200,000. The RX7 is indeed very easy to drift. I tried a couple other cars and they just do not compare to the RX7. It has the smoothest drifting physics. Very user friendly.

I did the drift event 3 times, twice with you. On the 3rd time I scored just under you at 168K. If I had put more effort into it I probably could've exceeded 200K quite easily but I usually don't try all that hard until the monthly summit.

Hi guys I wish to confirm... I read somewhere that the custom routes are in the wild run expansion but they are limited to 10 points and you cant play it without a crew, is that true? You cant race custom routes and run them with the AI? (I dislike the system where you are forced to buy credits with real money and Ive been avoiding online because I cant race competitive there due to lack of money)

Hi guys I wish to confirm... I read somewhere that the custom routes are in the wild run expansion but they are limited to 10 points and you cant play it without a crew, is that true? You cant race custom routes and run them with the AI? (I dislike the system where you are forced to buy credits with real money and Ive been avoiding online because I cant race competitive there due to lack of money)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Wut? Nowhere in this game are you forced to buy Credits with real money

Like what @DDastardly00 said

Yes
No

Lastly, Anyone can do online with any car. Just have to grind bucks to get the car(s) you want. I have easily went up to Bronze 3 without having to spend any money on it. (I don't do PVP much) Since the summit rewards are kinda good, kinda bad. Depending on how you set it up.

Like what @DDastardly00 said

Yes
No

Lastly, Anyone can do online with any car. Just have to grind bucks to get the car(s) you want. I have easily went up to Bronze 3 without having to spend any money on it. (I don't do PVP much) Since the summit rewards are kinda good, kinda bad. Depending on how you set it up.

I have never done a single PvP event and I have made well over a billion dollars in this game. It's so easy to make money in this game.

I have never done a single PvP event and I have made well over a billion dollars in this game. It's so easy to make money in this game.

I know but I am just saying if you want to be competitive you don't have to spend any money on it to win.

Thanks for the info. By the money I mean that my cars go online qt level 800 and something and the others 1100 1200. I had done the entire carrer and a few events and Im minda far from having money to tune my cars decently to lvl 1200.

Thanks for the info. By the money I mean that my cars go online qt level 800 and something and the others 1100 1200. I had done the entire carrer and a few events and Im minda far from having money to tune my cars decently to lvl 1200.

Best way to level up cars is to either go into the summit and do those skills there (Which normally nets parts) or do skills (Racing line or any others (Except Jump) Since jump has been nerfed to give more cosmetics than parts)

Edit: Also did the Highway child for the 2nd time today, It was good to me. Smart Loot of 176K.
Also only 43,000 Rep points to go. Then I can change and do the bonus factions for once.

Last edited:
You can level a car/truck up from level 800 to around 1,200 in about 2-3 hours with some grinding.

Go to the map and set it to "Skills". Then you can filter it by to jumps, racing line, slalom, hill climb, escape, and several other events. Each event will give you different parts. The further west you go on the map, the better parts you will unlock for your vehicle. Look for the events that will give the highest "+2" or other higher number. Some might even say "+12". They will either say for bronze, silver, or gold. If a skill says "Smart loot" then go to a different event until you find "+1" or higher. Summits are also very rewarding if you grind their events. For example: If you want to level up a drag car, do the summit drag event over and over. Want to level up a monster truck? Do the summit monster truck event over and over.

I usually start with jump skills. Once those are maxed out and say "Smart loot" then I find another skill. Maybe racing line or slalom, or even hill climb depending on the vehicle. Just keep filtering it by skills you enjoy and you will keep leveling up quick. Or if you really want, you truly could just jump the same jump over and over again using the smart loot system. It is a bit more time consuming and you will unlock a LOT of vinyls and rims or hoods, but eventually you will start getting very good parts for your car.

Level 800-1200 is very possible to do within 2-3 hours. The more of the map you have unlocked, the easier this is. Especially if you have the west side of the map unlocked. All the highest parts are over there. Hopefully all of this make sense and is helpful. :)

Last edited:
I am now only about 27K from getting the 100K rep points.
Also kinda annoyed that I am like 1000 or so rep from getting into the next rank too.
I like doing the Highway child now.
I get smart loot of 176K after a 176K. raking in the money now.

Looking at the Steam page, is it worth getting the Wild Run Edition for $24? The Complete Edition is $36 and the base game is $15.

This game just keeps getting better and better. Really impressed with how well Ubisoft has supported The Crew.

Except the random missing bits of awards. Stuck at 98% Midwest Complete and 58/59 Mountains and 25/26 South.

Also trying to figure out what animal I am missing too. Need like 1 more.

Except the random missing bits of awards. Stuck at 98% Midwest Complete and 58/59 Mountains and 25/26 South.

Also trying to figure out what animal I am missing too. Need like 1 more.

Animal missing? What award is this? I might know the answer (I think) but it would be a spoiler

Zoologist, Where you have to find every wild animal.(I know I only need 1, and then that is complete)
I found the whale and Bigfoot, (Those didn't count towards it)

Did you find the Horse? Apparently it counts towards it even though it's technically not a wild animal. Look for a ranch just NW of Port Isabel.

Got it already. At 95%
Still missing one.

I found this list, sounds like the Horse should be on there.

Bull
Cow
Bear
Moose, both male and female
Buffalo
Wolf
Coyote
Fox
Raccoon
Rabbit
Squirrel
White tailed deer, male and female
Red tailed deer, male and female
Alligator
Vulture
Flamingo
Crow
Pigeon
Seagull

I don't think I have seen an alligator in The Crew yet. Plenty in Far Cry 4. :lol:

This pic kind sucks but I snapped one of an alligator last night.

Screenshot-Original.png

Very nice. I am guessing that is down by the Louisiana area. Or maybe southern Florida near the previous Florida Summit?

Correct, in fact I drove there directly from the Summit, there is a little Island with only dirt roads on it on the South Coast (south of the Dallas Area).

I found this list, sounds like the Horse should be on there.

Bull
Cow
Bear
Moose, both male and female
Buffalo
Wolf
Coyote
Fox
Raccoon
Rabbit
Squirrel
White tailed deer, male and female
Red tailed deer, male and female
Alligator
Vulture
Flamingo
Crow
Pigeon
Seagull

Not quite the full list. Same list is on the forums, and some are still saying 89-95%.

Not quite the full list. Same list is on the forums, and some are still saying 89-95%.

Hmm, I wonder if it's a bird then, I noticed there are very few birds on that list, I am really surprised A Bald Eagle isn't on there.

EDIT,

I asked if anyone had reached 100% at the forum and one person thinks they found a Snapping turtle in the Everglades, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back