The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Can someone give me a picture of a map with all the landmarks and data stations? Struggling to find the last couple on the map.

That's right, they show up as gray circles (if undiscovered) under the exploration tab, with a satellite dish thingy blinking within the gray circle. That gives you the relative location, to start hunting for it, the car wrecks are the same way.

@lxmmy - find all of the data stations first, that will solve the issue of any landmarks missed. 👍
Thanks. I got it! :)
image.png

I'm thinking of getting the LaFerrari. Could I have opinions of whether it is the worth the money or we there any other cars which are better in the Perf class?

Also, why is it hard to get Platinum parts?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.

Thanks. I got it! :)

I'm thinking of getting the LaFerrari. Could I have opinions of whether it is the worth the money or we there any other cars which are better in the Perf class?

Also, why is it hard to get Platinum parts?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.

Not trying to get off topic but how did you post that pic from your phone?

Just went on the PS app and screenshot it.

How did you post it on gtplanet though? because i be wanting to post pictures of my cars on the crew in the crew picture thread but i can't. I know how to screenshot thing's i just need help posting it on here. Using my phone.

How did you post it on gtplanet though? because i be wanting to post pictures of my cars on the crew in the crew picture thread but i can't. I know how to screenshot thing's i just need help posting it on here. Using my phone.
Oh I see. There should be an upload a file button below the box when you reply.

Just wondering what is everyone's favourite street spec car?

It's a toss up at the moment between my starter car, the Dodge Challenger 392 finished in a Vanishing Point style or my classic Cadillac Eldorado. :)

It'll probably be the Challenger because I've had time to cruise the USA and slowly get attached to it as I was upgrading it to 1299 spec. :D

Recently clocked 2000 miles on it and it'll be the car I use to go for the Overclocker achievement which is 5000 miles in a single car. :crazy:

My favorite is the Skyline R34, which is also seen as the best car in that spec competitively.
Yeah, when I'm in a street race literally it is a Skyline party but I'm looking something unique.

@Vic Reign93 @The Stig Farmer I think I will grab myself a Challenger and Silverado. :) 👍

Thinking about getting the Golf as well but I don't know whether it is good or not?....

Yeah, when I'm in a street race literally it is a Skyline party but I'm looking something unique.

I have a Street-spec Skyline, Lv 1299, made to look like Brian's R34 from 2 Fast 2 Furious. I still remember when I did a PvP race in San Francisco with other 4 players, I've completely crushed them!

I have a Street-spec Skyline, Lv 1299, made to look like Brian's R34 from 2 Fast 2 Furious. I still remember when I did a PvP race in San Francisco with other 4 players, I've completely crushed them!
Probably will get one in the future and I'm really surprised in how good value the car is.

Recently clocked 2000 miles on it and it'll be the car I use to go for the Overclocker achievement which is 5000 miles in a single car. :crazy:

My largest is over 10K,
Focus RS in Circuit.

I don't have a favorite since well I got more other cars to deal with than any street spec ones, unless the new summit reward car has street then I will go with that one.

Probably will get one in the future and I'm really surprised in how good value the car is.

Oh yes, it is. Many people consider the Skyline the best performance-to-value car in the game, since it performs effectively in all specs if taken all the way to Lv 1299. Here are the cars that are considered the best in each spec.

Street: Nissan Skyline, Subaru BRZ
Dirt: RUF RT35, BMW X6
Perf: Pagani Huayra, LaFerrari, Lotus Exige S
Raid: RUF 3400K, Chevrolet Camaro '69
Circuit: Ferrari 458, Nissan 370Z, Nissan Skyline
Monster Truck: Nissan Skyline, Abarth 500
Drift: BMW M5, Ford Shelby GT500 '67
Drag: RUF CTR3

Oh yes, it is. Many people consider the Skyline the best performance-to-value car in the game, since it performs effectively in all specs if taken all the way to Lv 1299. Here are the cars that are considered the best in each spec.

Perfect. I can keep this for personal preference when I'm buying something new. :cheers:

Spot on, but I'm sure that these cars can also be very competitive, when in the right hands:

Street: Mini Cooper, Ford Mustang (either 2011 or 2015 M.Y. will do)
Dirt: Skyline R34, Ford Focus
Perf: Ferrari 458, Koenigsegg Agera, Ferrari F40, Lotus Evora
Raid: Ford Mustang '11
Circuit: Ford GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Murcielago
Drift: Skyline R34
Monster: Ford F-150
Drag: RUF RT 35

This was posted on the crew forums:

Hi 510s,

As we announced last May, while we are focusing on future updates we won’t be leaving you without new toys to enjoy, so here is a quick view of what is coming.

Upcoming vehicles

• Mazda MX5 (FS, Street, Perf) – July & August Summit Reward
  • Kawasaki Z1000 ABS (FS, Perf, Circuit): Future release
  • Ducati Panigale R (FS, Perf, Circuit): Future release

New Specs

Here are some upcoming new specs inbound over the next few months:

• KTM SuperDuke 1290 Circuit: August
  • Ruf RT 35 Raid: Future release
  • Ducati Monster S Dirt: Future release
  • Ducati Monster S Circuit: Future release

New community Challenges

• Community Challenge - Fake Out
  • Community Challenge - Chin Music

These slightly modified story missions, cut scenes removed to avoid spoilers, will be available with a specific vehicle as part of upcoming community challenges.

Bug fixes and improvements

• Fixed a bug that was occurring when installing the game on Windows 8.1 64
  • Fixed a bug that was occurring when driving with Monster cars in tunnels
  • Several bug fixes and improvements related to Summit events
  • Fixed a bug that was displaying a 3 minute timer at the end of a Freedrive challenge

These bug fixes will be applied in our upcoming patch on July 20.

The Crew Team

The Crew Team
Fixed a bug that was displaying a 3 minute timer at the end of a Freedrive challenge

As a connoisseur of Freedrive Challenges myself, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to this fix.👍

I know Ivory Tower has something planned for the future. But, the all-important question remains; what is it, and how big is it? And, would Ubisoft allow us, the consumer, to see and eventually experience it?

Last edited:
This is probably just things just to hold us over until the big updates start rolling out again. You never know, they probably working on another expansion or a livery editior that allows you to add whatever you want on your car instead of just stickers. I always wanted that.

I ****ing hate Hold the Crown.

I regret paying $10 for the Wild Run, waste of money. The only thing I marginally enjoy is the drifting, which is absolutely useless for getting money which makes it useless since all of the new cars and upgrades cost a million points.

What's the point of a racing game with no races? Unistalling for the third time I guess...

I'm gonna give it away to somebody at work.

If you guys want an extra person to send on missions you can add me on Xbox I guess, but I don't won't be playing.

I've bought the Crew Complete Edition in the last Steam sale, but haven't installed it (backlogging games is a disease I tell you :P). With cars like the MX5 that are listed as summit rewards, if you are not playing during those months does that mean you can't get it forever?

Back