The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Umm... Each mission takes 12 hrs, you can only send a friend on one mission at a time.

Those are the only restrictions I'm aware of. Unfortunately, I only half my friends played the crew so I only have 4 people to send out. They're lvl 25, 26, 45 and 50.
Add me..lvl 50. Rebelmaker78

Wow, that actually makes it seem relatively easy to get money. Just spam your friends list, remember to send them everyday and just sit back without doing anything you'll get millions eventually.

Are there any limits to how many times you can send the same friends on a mission? Or if they are already sent by another player, can you still send them at the same time?

You can send only friends that play the crew and its better to have them all reach lvl 50 to make the most. Also if you have reach Roxanne, she has a perk where you can send up to four friends on a single mission.

Also only have two of my friends that play one is only lvl 2 and the other is lvl 30.

Umm... Each mission takes 12 hrs, you can only send a friend on one mission at a time.

Those are the only restrictions I'm aware of. Unfortunately, I only half my friends played the crew so I only have 4 people to send out. They're lvl 25, 26, 45 and 50.

You can send only friends that play the crew and its better to have them all reach lvl 50 to make the most. Also if you have reach Roxanne, she has a perk where you can send up to four friends on a single mission.

Also only have two of my friends that play one is only lvl 2 and the other is lvl 30.

Thanks for the answers guys. I don't have The Crew yet (I keep putting off buying it because I get tied up with other games lol), so the whole mission thing is quite confusing for me. I think I understand it clearly now though. Thanks again 👍

Thanks for the answers guys. I don't have The Crew yet (I keep putting off buying it because I get tied up with other games lol), so the whole mission thing is quite confusing for me. I think I understand it clearly now though. Thanks again 👍
It's gonna be free in a few days, so be patient lol.

Yep, I wasn't thinking when I posted, should have specified lol.

It's really exciting for me, the Crew is really only for online for me (which is a first for a car game) and it's always been hard finding a match, even if only for a day or two it will awesome for a extra million or so players.

I think he means the Xbox Games with Gold promotion in 4 days, when The Crew is being made free.

Ah I see. I don't have an XBOX and I'm unlikely to get one. I have a gaming PC and will probably get a PS4 near the end of the year, so the question is should I get it for PC or PS? Judging by the number of players, more is better and I should wait until I get my PS4.

If anyone needs more people to do fraction, you can also add me as I've been lvl 50 for quiet sometime now. :D

I play on Xbox One so my tag is TokoTurbo. 👍

I been on and off this morning already.
What is really annoying is that I get to the point where I fast travel then there is like no one around. (Which is good) then all of a sudden I lag and crash from the spawning in of people/AI.
Then I go do something else and all of a sudden everyone has to join you at what you are trying to do.
3 different times was trying to do a skill then like 4 monster trucks show up and just block you.

I had another why does it always happen situation.
Doing a skill.
Started off really well. Going good. Then a train.
A Train.

Or maybe they're working on a sequel? I'm honestly surprised they kept supporting one game for that long instead of jumping on the sequel approach immediately *cough*SMS*cough*. Would be awesome if The Crew 2 is set in Asia. Crew 3 Europe. Crew 4 South America. Crew 5 Africa. Crew 6 Australia + Antarctica? :lol:

Between The Crew and Forza Horizon, I think in the future we will be able to drive a representation of the whole world in a car game :D

I'm not surprised they supported the first one for so long, they are trying to build up the brand before moving on to a sequel. Also keep in mind this game was in development for 7 years! You don't just crank out a game with a map this size in two years, it takes time. TDU was released in 2006 and shortly after that, key people on that team left Eden games to create the Ivory Towers studio. Development of the crew started in 2007 and the game was released in 2014. Now the question is do they just keep expanding TC or release a sequel. This game has over 5 million copies sold.

I'm not surprised they supported the first one for so long, they are trying to build up the brand before moving on to a sequel. Also keep in mind this game was in development for 7 years! You don't just crank out a game with a map this size in two years, it takes time. TDU was released in 2006 and shortly after that, key people on that team left Eden games to create the Ivory Towers studio. Development of the crew started in 2007 and the game was released in 2014. Now the question is do they just keep expanding TC or release a sequel. This game has over 5 million copies sold.

I say, keep expanding. It might be a few years before Ivory Tower begins development on The Crew 2.

Also, it is just me, or am I the only one who's disappointed that there was literally no mention of this game at Ubisoft's E3 press conference? Well, there's still Gamescom...

Last edited:
It's now free on Sexbox, anyone notice a increase in players?

I think there will be a expansion pack or two before a sequel.

A flight to Japan or Hawaii, a drive to Mexico or Canada/Alaska.

Maybe another graphics update (Niagara Falls being more than 5 ft shower, etc.)

Back