The dodgy TT clubOpen 

• Thread starter gkgamer
  • 200 comments

What day would be the most suitable for you to join Cat7cc races?

• Saturday, 15:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, 17:00 GMT

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saturday, 19:00 GMT

• Saturday, 21:00 GMT

• Sunday, 16:00 GMT

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunday, 18:00 GMT

• Sunday, 20:00 GMT

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Monday, 15:00 GMT

• Monday, 17:00 GMT

• Monday, 19:00 GMT

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see your original helmet and suit colors back, gamer. 👍

gamer2.jpg

I think @TonyLomas was interested but no one replied to him
Yes @TonyLomas, come and have a go if you get a chance. It'll give your Caterham from Sick's previous series another run out! It's a bit more manageable when not fully "maxed out".

All being well, I'm hoping to make it later GK. 👍

I've been having a go at your London time trial... :)
London_50.jpg
London_51.jpg

Are you all right @gkgamer - did you require medical attention after the race? :scared:

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_17.jpg

A big lag spike caused (on my screen) your car to reverse direction suddenly and head towards me at high speed! :eek: Collision was unavoidable. The front of my car was wrecked (including the engine) and the rear of yours was just as bad. We both limped to the pits. :ill:

Looking at the picture, I think you might have taken my engine with you! :D

How's the dog @Aaroh007 ? OK I hope.

Hello all! What time/day do you guys race exactly?
Hi there. I don't think it's entirely set in stone yet, but for the last few weeks the races seemed to have settled to 20:00 GMT on Sundays.

Hope you can join sometime.

@gkgamer - I don't think it's got the new time on the first page anywhere? Just the poll. Perhaps you could update it.

hey guys, could you tell me if the race results for the past events still display correctly for you when watching the community page? It seems that I can't see those anymore. Possibly since I changed my system language back to English from Japanese.
If the results are visible to you, could someone please post screenshots of the pages?
I'd like to clear previous events to make new ones.
cheers

Since I posted the first races results earlier, I deleted the related events. A club is limited to 10 events.
I needed some space for the London TT
Oh, I see. Well has I said 3 and onwards are there but I can't take screen shots, sorry. Over to Jocke again. :P

Latest Posts

Back