The dodgy TT clubOpen 

• Thread starter gkgamer
  • 200 comments

What day would be the most suitable for you to join Cat7cc races?

• Saturday, 15:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, 17:00 GMT

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saturday, 19:00 GMT

• Saturday, 21:00 GMT

• Sunday, 16:00 GMT

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunday, 18:00 GMT

• Sunday, 20:00 GMT

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Monday, 15:00 GMT

• Monday, 17:00 GMT

• Monday, 19:00 GMT

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm afraid the C7 results aren't there.

If I use the Z8 Club as an example, this is how it should look like;

fail.jpg

And here is the C7 race;

fail2.jpg

I don't think I saved the replays but I will have a look. If not, I'm sure Dusty or buybon saved them.

we should be racing tonight at R246 and London but I don't know if my condition will allow me to stay awake until racetime.
I have a fever and a mother of all headaches. I'll try to join Sick's Trans Ams and will get back to you about races #11&12 for the Cat7cc
Hey don't worry about it GK. If you're not feeling very well the races can wait for a week. No use in making yourself worse.

Get some sleep.
Safe driving. 👍

like I needed to ask...:crazy:
You didn't notice me in the Primera at first?
I had the Primera at 499pp and went out for half a lap before realizing what a mistake that was.
The clock said two minutes until start of qualifying so I went with my safest option. Otherwise I
would have qualified ten seconds off pole and been lapped thrice.
Why the Primera? I've never really used it in a proper race before and I was curious since I drive
one in real life.

Tokyo and London today then?
I am thinking about doing 4 races today, Tokyo & London from last week and Trial Mountain & Matterhorn Rodenboden that were scheduled for today. We'll race half of the originally intended length, 5 laps at R246, 13 in London and 7 for the remaining races. Maybe we skip the Q sessions and go for reverse grid order?
what do you think?

I am thinking about doing 4 races today, Tokyo & London from last week and Trial Mountain & Matterhorn Rodenboden that were scheduled for today. We'll race half of the originally intended length, 5 laps at R246, 13 in London and 7 for the remaining races. Maybe we skip the Q sessions and go for reverse grid order?
what do you think?
Just to let you know, my "Like" of your post shouldn't be seen as a vote. I won't be able to make it today. :(
I wish I could but I have to go out.

You're the C7 Boss, gk.
But since you asked, yes four shorter races sounds good and it will get you back on schedule too. 👍

Not a supporter of reversed grids though. And more qualifying to the people. :dopey:

Oh and by the way, according to the
game's status page my longest distance travelled in any one car is now with the Caterham.

I am thinking about doing 4 races today... Maybe we skip the Q sessions and go for reverse grid order?
I'm hoping to make it it today. However things tend to change at the last minute. :crazy:

The shorter races suit me a lot better actually. 👍
And the 4 locations - no problem.

As for the qualifying, why not just use the fastest first option? Then with 5 or so minutes of practice on each track, you'd get a grid order without the need for a separate Q session.

I am sorry to say I have to cancel Sunday's raceday, because by the time the race is supposed to start I will be on my way to work...
I will set a new Time Trial event, feel free to enter those as the previous one in London did not have much success.
:cheers:

Back