The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,702 views
Derp. Street drift feel.

6877899473_b58ec61724_b.jpg
 
6889385847_418e65ea8d_z.jpg

6889386463_e123f00cfc_z.jpg

6889385247_df4ed0b1a2_z.jpg

6889384477_e62fe10626_z.jpg
 
Hello, I'm new to the photomode forums. Started using the camera a lot a few months ago. Pretty much all the pictures I take are of drifting lol.

Here are some shots from a few days ago. I had this car sitting in my garage forever, untouched. Thought I'd take it out for a spin. With about 100 more HP, I think it would be one of my favorite drifters...oh well. Still looks good though!

CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_1-1.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_4-1.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_5-1.jpg


GrandValleyEast.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_3-1.jpg


MtAsoTarmac-1.jpg


MtAsoTarmac_1-1.jpg


MtAsoTarmac_2-1.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_6-1.jpg


And one more, courtesy of last night's NEMESIS Night Slide
AutumnRingMini-1.jpg


Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to pick up a few tricks from some of the very talented people that frequent these forums 👍
 
^^^ Nice shots in the last two posts and welcome to GT Planet twitcher
 
^^^ Nice shots in the last two posts and welcome to GT Planet twitcher

Thanks man. But im here for more than 3 years now :lol:. :joke:



Nice pics twitcher ;)
 
Thanks man. But im here for more than 3 years now :lol:. :joke:



Nice pics twitcher ;)

:lol: that post was meant for twitcher, but after it went through I noticed you got your post in before mine :lol:
 
:lol: that post was meant for twitcher, but after it went through I noticed you got your post in before mine :lol:

I got it;). It was funny :lol:👍.
 
Love the color on this FD. Which color is it?

Thanks man! There is a story behind the color. One day at college, when I was walking to the shop for lunch, I saw this metallic red FD3S. It was looking damn sexy sitting real low to the ground. It didn't have the carbon hood though. So I painted mine to look like it. :D The color is AMGLemanRot, not sure if spelt right, from The SLS AMG 👍

Another of my BMW pulling a DRIFT-STANCE! :D


Eiger Nordwand Short Track_3 by kvin_lo, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Thanks man! There is a story behind the color. One day at college, when I was walking to the shop for lunch, I saw this metallic red FD3S. It was looking damn sexy sitting real low to the ground. It didn't have the carbon hood though. So I painted mine to look like it. :D The color is AMGLemanRot, not sure if spelt right, from The SLS AMG 👍

Ok thx man :dopey:
 
^haha very nice, havent seen anything like that before :D
 
MMX
Stop Motion MX-5 TC Drift

NICE!

I found a stop motion video on Youtube the other day. I made a thread for it here.

I've added your one to the thread too. Lots of potential in this.👍
 
Thanks guys. It was fun to make, and Photoshop makes it really easy to put together. I have a few ideas for more. :)
 
Back