The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,700 views
Love all your photos Twitcher, would like to drift with you sometime :)
Toscanaasfalt_10.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_3-1.jpg

EigerNordwandKort_11-1.jpg

CapeRingZuid_10.jpg

CapeRingZuid_1.jpg

CapeRingZuid.jpg
 
I edited the background in this one, Im really impressed by how well it came out!

7136737073_1d2c6d1ba1_b.jpg
 

eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

​
 
Here's some pictures from last Tues night's Mazda themed teamNEMESIS Night Slide.

AutumnRing_11-1.jpg

e_dub and widwayzfordaz

AutumnRing_10-1.jpg

griff and me

AutumnRing_9-1.jpg

me and griff again

AutumnRing_7-3.jpg

LaynLow's wicked lookin Spirit R

AutumnRing_6-3.jpg


AutumnRing_5-3.jpg

me and work

AutumnRing_4-3.jpg

AutumnRing_3-4.jpg

AutumnRing_2-4.jpg

AutumnRing_1-4.jpg

alpacaflip and gargoyle

AutumnRing-4.jpg

LaynLow and e_dub

GrandValleySpeedway_5-2.jpg

me and griff

GrandValleySpeedway_4-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2-3.jpg

griff and alpacaflip

GrandValleySpeedway_1-4.jpg

gambino and work

GrandValleySpeedway-4.jpg

gargolyle and alpacaflip
 
My first post btw :)

hello 86!
TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg


My drifting Lancer Evo
LagunaSecaRaceway.jpg


Renault 5 Turbo
GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg
 
Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_2.jpg

AutumnRing_12-1.jpg



With this one, I was kinda trying to make it look like one of those old fighter plane posters.
AutumnRing_13-1-1.jpg


And this one is just for fun :D
Superspeedway-Daytona-1.jpg
 
My newest although I can't decide which one is better in each pair.
rYia8.jpg

pn36P.jpg

a0hc9.jpg

rGVWk.jpg
 
Straight out of my gallery. 👍

























~Turtle
turtle.gif

​
 
My newest drift car, another GTR R34
7209916856_1ccfeb7717_z.jpg


7209917844_fb828857ea_z.jpg


7209918886_7f4cbd46e5_z.jpg


7209919568_f9c97a31a7_z.jpg


7209920366_2ba0d47712_z.jpg


The new one and the old one...
7211552008_7a8ae4ccf9_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Nice page guys:)




7205157884_9012f80d25_b.jpg


7205158674_1b11100dd5_b.jpg


7205153854_fe86cac29b_b.jpg


7205155110_24125166bf_b.jpg


7205154442_83c4839e5e_b.jpg


7205158194_9b100ed1f9_b.jpg
 
Thanks you very much:). Check out my gallery in the link below (signature)👍.
 
f5af1b020970.jpg

733e2b10e74c.jpg

8069c374b4cc.jpg


check this out))
KillaTrank is my PSN, add if you want to drift with me)
 
I Havnt Posted Anything here yet so I'll dump my latest ones here for now! :D



Skyline.

7223784274_1a100df558_z.jpg

7223782914_fce3c9dd34_z.jpg

7223783672_40cce941ef_z.jpg

7223785940_9cd385daed_z.jpg

7223781516_df88411567_z.jpg





Randy:
7227007224_687d2ebf95_z.jpg




Am I doing my Vette's right? o.O

7223795176_3ec7a99c4d_z.jpg

7223793256_e4bbae09cd_z.jpg

7223792362_83430cc3c9_z.jpg

Probs not.. :L





7223787082_5ce31afa90_z.jpg

7223789822_816ec4d256_z.jpg

7223791608_01c60b4669_z.jpg

7223787922_86999f1177_z.jpg

7223788808_76621d4634_z.jpg

^ got Sparks?

​
 
Blitz.
I Havnt Posted Anything here yet so I'll dump my latest ones here for now! :D

Skyline.

Randy:

Am I doing my Vette's right? o.O

Probs not.. :L

^ got Sparks?

GOD, if I could, I would marry your Corvette, I ****in love it!!!
What color and rims did you use?
 
Back