The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,701 views
grandvalleyeast1g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
grandvalleyeast2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Oh Sorry Twitch, I havn't seen those pictures before! :ouch:
Ignore me then Lol, Im confusing myself now tbh. :L

Hahaha it's all good man...but wait, are you saying those photos aren't very good?? Jk, just razin ya dude :P. in all honesty, I find shooting standards at Tokyo bay very tough...hard to make them look good with that lighting and background.
 
picture.php


Not usually into Japanese cars but this was pretty cool. I didn't go off. :)

picture.php
 
Last edited:
drifting & time traveling !




IS-F in KART SPACE
 
Here's a few shots drifting the downhills on the Motegi East course

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_9.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_8.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_7.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_6.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_5.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_4.jpg


TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_3.jpg


Getting serious about tuning :sly:

AutumnRing.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

AutumnRing_3.jpg


And some GoPro action
AutumnRing_2.jpg

AutumnRing_1.jpg

Didn't realize until after editing this photo, but the reflection is sooo wrong lol.​
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna get flak for this, BUT PLEASE READ: THIS CAR CAN SLIDE JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER THAN A PRO BEHIND A REGULAR DRIFTER...enjoy
more_drifting__gt5__by_tehmasta23-d54qrq7.jpg

more_drifting__gt5__by_tehmasta23-d54qrnk.jpg
 
Twitcher

Those Nordschleife photos are awesome. 24, 30, and 34 look especially real.
24 being the best, in my opinion.
 

I love how you 'Sharpened' this one up to make it look more like a premium, very cool! :P
You sir are a Decent editor.. a sneaky one at that! xD


Awesome pictures here Twitch ;) 👍
 
Back