The Drone

  • Thread starter Thread starter redhed17
  • 9 comments
  • 1,488 views
Messages
1,334
United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
I remember seeing a Drone in one the early videos preprelease, but don't remember it in any race replays until last week. Lots of Helicopters, but no Drones. Has it been in since the beginning, if not, when was it added? :confused: :)
 
If you are referring to Colorado Springs, yes... since the beginning.
 
Yes, since the beginning.
Thanks. :) Things you don't notice for so long. Although I don't use the Colorado Springs track that often.

As an aside, it has been quite funny to see the speed of the drones in WRC 8 when people have been streaming on YT. :lol:
 
I do remember seeing the drone on Colarado Springs, perhaps even all the dirt circuits
 
I have not seen drones on a track other than Colorado Springs. I would be interested if anyone has any other venue sightings.

At this track, I have noticed them mostly near the S/F straight. I grabbed this photo at a race start.

upload_2019-10-16_13-50-59.png
 
The bigger question now is what model and brand the drone is.
 
The bigger question now is what model and brand the drone is.

Obviously it's a Toyota :lol:. Toyota Flygo? :sly:
 
Back