redhed17 Messages 1,334 The Pool Of Life. Oct 14, 2019 #1 I remember seeing a Drone in one the early videos preprelease, but don't remember it in any race replays until last week. Lots of Helicopters, but no Drones. Has it been in since the beginning, if not, when was it added?
I remember seeing a Drone in one the early videos preprelease, but don't remember it in any race replays until last week. Lots of Helicopters, but no Drones. Has it been in since the beginning, if not, when was it added?
dimassa19 Messages 3,792 São Paulo Messages Philip-Giger Oct 14, 2019 #2 If you are referring to Colorado Springs, yes... since the beginning.
redhed17 Messages 1,334 The Pool Of Life. Oct 15, 2019 #3 dimassa19 If you are referring to Colorado Springs, yes... since the beginning. Click to expand... Was it always there, and from the beginning?
dimassa19 If you are referring to Colorado Springs, yes... since the beginning. Click to expand... Was it always there, and from the beginning?
Racer93 Messages 375 Brazil Oct 15, 2019 #4 redhed17 Was it always there, and from the beginning? Click to expand... Yes, since the beginning.
redhed17 Messages 1,334 The Pool Of Life. Oct 15, 2019 #5 Racer93 Yes, since the beginning. Click to expand... Thanks. Things you don't notice for so long. Although I don't use the Colorado Springs track that often. As an aside, it has been quite funny to see the speed of the drones in WRC 8 when people have been streaming on YT.
Racer93 Yes, since the beginning. Click to expand... Thanks. Things you don't notice for so long. Although I don't use the Colorado Springs track that often. As an aside, it has been quite funny to see the speed of the drones in WRC 8 when people have been streaming on YT.
K Kevstah2004 Messages 447 United Kingdom Oct 15, 2019 #6 I remember the hot air balloons in Super Monaco GP.
Tynesider Messages 13 Australia Messages tynesider Oct 16, 2019 #7 I do remember seeing the drone on Colarado Springs, perhaps even all the dirt circuits
GTR365 Premium Messages 171 Kokomo Messages GTR365_ Oct 16, 2019 #8 I have not seen drones on a track other than Colorado Springs. I would be interested if anyone has any other venue sightings. At this track, I have noticed them mostly near the S/F straight. I grabbed this photo at a race start.
I have not seen drones on a track other than Colorado Springs. I would be interested if anyone has any other venue sightings. At this track, I have noticed them mostly near the S/F straight. I grabbed this photo at a race start.
F FoRiZon (Banned) Messages 8,645 Singapore Oct 17, 2019 #9 The bigger question now is what model and brand the drone is.
sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,966 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 Oct 17, 2019 #10 FoRiZon The bigger question now is what model and brand the drone is. Click to expand... Obviously it's a Toyota . Toyota Flygo?
FoRiZon The bigger question now is what model and brand the drone is. Click to expand... Obviously it's a Toyota . Toyota Flygo?