The dumbest steering wheel for '09..

  • Thread starter Thread starter eiriksmil
  • 22 comments
  • 1,633 views
Messages
2,235
Norway
Norway
rollaratt.jpg


:)
 
Would go very nicely on a Harlequin Golf ;)

VW_Harlequin_Golf.jpg
 
:lol:
 
Is that an AE82 that wheel's in? I recognize bits and pieces from my car.
 
I think that's his KE but I could be wrong.
 
Aww, I was expecting it to be something really ugly from a 2009 car or concept.
 
VW_Harlequin_Golf.jpg


A guy I knew a while back had one of those, it looks even more hilarious in the flesh! lol at the steering wheel!

Robin.
 
No, it really isn't.

d1f0_1.JPG
 
Oh god, I thought that only existed on The Simpsons…
 
Chain steering wheels are.. extra special. I won't make my car an ass to live with (chains get cooold), I just had this wheel laying around and it's better than the stock wheel :)

I think you're missing a horn button.



I think you're wrong.
 
I'd have one of those steering wheels in the first post. And a Harlequin Golf to go with it :D

Don't worry, I'm only being semi serious.
 
I like it. It'd go great with all those other hideous color combinations you see on all the "best" tuned Hondas.
 
VW_Harlequin_Golf.jpg


A guy I knew a while back had one of those, it looks even more hilarious in the flesh! lol at the steering wheel!

Robin.

Looks like the sort of car you would see in Wacky Races or something. :lol:
 
Can you take a closer pic of the button? Haven't seen one like that, but then again the picture is kind of dark.
It says Sparco right in the middle of it, dummy.
 
Back