The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
The people who just want to jump in and have fun a few times a week, are not the people who expect platinum and cry when they can't have it in week 1.

These arguments continue to fail.
Micro Transactions have nothing to do with getting platinum. It's about being able to access the cars that were modelled for the game in a reasonable time frame. The advertising clearly stated over 400 cars, it is not unreasonable to expect access to them in a fair time frame with out opening your irl wallet. Why should a casual who paid good money for the game not be able to have a crack at the old blue Merc and whatever else they fancy?

I was doing the Mini Goodwood event last night for around 30/45 mins and it seems very easy to get a Clean Race bonus. I've slammed it into that chicane wall, and wiped out the other Minis on the last corner too - still get 52k 🤣

Micro Transactions have nothing to do with getting platinum. It's about being able to access the cars that were modelled for the game in a reasonable time frame. The advertising clearly stated over 400 cars, it is not unreasonable to expect access to them in a fair time frame with out opening your irl wallet. Why should a casual who paid good money for the game not be able to have a crack at the old blue Merc and whatever else they fancy?
So your point of view, is that casual players, should have the exact same access to rewards, as players who spend exponentially more time and effort? That's your idea of fair?

What's a 'fair time line' in a game that is designed to have a 5 year shelf life? It's likely 6 months before we see a full cycle of the legend garage for perspective.

You guys realize this is a business right? That this entire video game is an advertising campaign? That the reason these sponsors, companies, and manufacturers partner with Gran Turismo, is because of how valuable the product placement is?
That value is directly correlated to how many eyes their product reaches, how long those impressions last, etc etc. That's why dedicated gamers are rewarded in game, because they are financially worth more, as statistics, to future companies, manufacturers, games, tracks, etc. You think it's a coincidence that GT pivoted itself into the Olympics? FIA partnerships, so on and so forth.

PD wants to keep you around as long as possible for active player counts, total player this, copies sold that, so that they can sell their reputation for profit outside of the game. They want to keep you around for as long as possible because they want to sell you more cars and tracks with DLC.

Gran Turismo is not, never has been, and likely never will be, about instant gratification.

The Sardegna rally course is also a money maker. 3 laps, which can be done in 5-6 minutes. 97500 credits with clean race bonus. I like this one more than the american counterpart, just 1 awful jump just before the finish. I do 1-2 hours a day to fill my bankroll. Buy low prices cars in the second hand dealer I do not own yet and check the legendary dealer for what is there. Otherwise I am buying GT3 cars, which I used the most in GT Sport.

I’d much rather deal with grinding for credits which actually makes sense and is GT tradition, than deal with the nonsense GTS XP system. I’m convinced anyone who got to Level 50 in GTS is a literal psychopath. I played for well into the four digits of hours and only got to level 46. And prevented me from getting platinum which I do care about.

The only two problems with GT7 that should be rectified by PD is no PP/difficulty scaling for the race payouts and not being able to sell cars you’ve purchased (as opposed to been gifted) like GTS. In GTS I bought cars and then sold them once I got the duplicate as a gift car from the daily workout.

Last edited:
The grind is worse than I expected. To people saying that the MT's in GT7 aren't predatory - they are made predatory by the changes made to the established game design that push them, like the abuse of FOMO.

After 20 - 30 hours in the game, a casual player should be able to earn enough money to buy and fully customize any car they want inside of an hour - no intensive and draining grind required. The games fun is in the racing, not the manufactured scarcity of infinitely reproducable digital assets; the average player only has a few hours a week - if that - to invest in gaming, and the core game loop should be designed for that type of player.

After a certain point a special race type should open up that's just say a 2 lap race, on a random normal length track & with a random field of opponents, that offers around 2m credits (maybe more, maybe less - you get the idea). Infinitely repeatable, with random elements to prevent it becoming stale.

[e] Or if you wanted to let the player enjoy the game as they want instead of forcing them into a dedicated grind race, you could just give them a decent bonus every x races after a certain point in progression to make up the credit difference.

Last edited:
The people who just want to jump in and have fun a few times a week, are not the people who expect platinum and cry when they can't have it in week 1.

These arguments continue to fail.
Of course. They shouldn't be able to afford cars either. Peasants. They should be grateful the game gives them a Demio at the start, otherwise they'd be walking around the track like they deserve. Fun and enjoyment is earned.

Good job these people didn't pay money for the game or anything.

See, strawmen are fun.
So your point of view, is that casual players, should have the exact same access to rewards, as players who spend exponentially more time and effort? That's your idea of fair?
The reward structure should make the rewards accessible to most who play the game. If that means that people who spend lots of time and effort get them faster then cool, but they should be accessible to all.

Just because something is available with 40 hours of grinding doesn't make it accessible to people with jobs and families. They paid their money too, there is no good reason that they should sacrifice their enjoyment of the game so that some tryhard basement dwellers can feel like they're better than everyone else because they own more pixels, nyerr.

The game is supposed to be fun, not a ****ing dick measuring contest. Why do you care what other people have access to?

I think they should alter payouts for PP, so that we could get creative with our challenges, by handicapping ourselves for an award bonus.
It's not doing this???? Wasn't that already in a previous GT (probably Sport)?

The whole PP thing is not working well in my opinion, I play it on the harder level (which isn't that hard to be honest) and had to overtune a Ford pickup to get anywhere near the front (it's not that I'm a bad driver, the event was an oval so accelerate and steer was all that was required). Cant remember the specifics but it was something like a 400pp recommendation, and I had to up the truck to 440 to win.

On the other hand, I have a 570PP Evo that's toasting 600PP races . . .

The reward structure should make the rewards accessible to most who play the game. If that means that people who spend lots of time and effort get them faster then cool, but they should be accessible to all.
I always say that a game should make all of the content available if you do everything in it exactly once. If it's not doing that then there's either too much content at too high a "price" (whatever currency the game uses, including "experience points") or not enough game.

If I'd been playing GT7 exclusively instead of writing articles about it to help other people I'd have completed everything in the game exactly once. I'd also have roughly 2% of the money required to access all of the raw content (not including the optional upgrades and modifications).

Basically GT7 needs more game. A lot more game, considering some circuit locations have only one possible event, and some tracks have none at all.

The maximum grind credits per hour is not all that far behind GT Sport (12 minutes blue moon bay compared to 3:20 Fisherman's ranch). However although there are no 20 mil cars yet, cars basically cost a lot more to use in GT7. It's already 150K per car for a full set of racing tires! The racing tuning parts are very expensive.

And custom race payouts are a joke. 37.2K for the same race in GT Sport only pays 9927 credits in GT7.

Ironically GT Sport's campaign is far bigger than GT7 for now, lot more races to choose from in GT League to earn credits.

We have to remember it's only been out a few days. GT6 was a massive grind to earn credits until some seasonal events were added, and GT5 wasn't a lot different if memory serves. The whining about this is a bit misguided this early on.

There is PLENTY for the average player to do right now. I'm almost done the menu books, but there are missions and circuit experience to keep busy with. And I've put way more hours into this than the average person. Probably between 30 and 40, shamefully haha.

If PD gave me access already to one or two 20 million dollar cars, it would give me less to look forward to. I want to earn those cars. And if they add events continuously, which I expect them to do, it'll be fun to earn those credits.

I believe for an example we should look at GT 4, 5 and 6. Not Sport
The game hasn’t even been out for a week and people feel as if don’t have millions of dollars the economy is slow? Like come on!!!

I wish my real life income went as fast as the credit income in-game, within one week. :P
For real it’s a damn game! Like I really enjoy GT took two days off played it, called my boss and told him I will see you next week! In all honesty with so much crap going on in this world it’s cool to come home and play your favorite game and I’m loving it! The game isn’t going anywhere.. ok you didn’t get this car when it was available cool… it will comeback around people with this I need everything at once confuses me especially when it comes to GT.. like my friend are you shocked at this? How long you been playing gT series for?? Makes no sense to me..

I always say that a game should make all of the content available if you do everything in it exactly once. If it's not doing that then there's either too much content at too high a "price" (whatever currency the game uses, including "experience points") or not enough game.

If I'd been playing GT7 exclusively instead of writing articles about it to help other people I'd have completed everything in the game exactly once. I'd also have roughly 2% of the money required to access all of the raw content (not including the optional upgrades and modifications).

Basically GT7 needs more game. A lot more game, considering some circuit locations have only one possible event, and some tracks have none at all.
Based on your definition, has there ever been a GT game (in the online era) that qualified? Has playing through all events ever resulted in collecting every car the game had to offer?

The online aspect changed video games forever, so that any game can last long after the developer content has been completed. Games are no longer limited, nor measured, solely on their release day disc content.

Just because something is available with 40 hours of grinding doesn't make it accessible to people with jobs and families. They paid their money too, there is no good reason that they should sacrifice their enjoyment of the game so that some tryhard basement dwellers can feel like they're better than everyone else because they own more pixels, nyerr.

The game is supposed to be fun, not a ****ing dick measuring contest. Why do you care what other people have access to?
Another terrible argument. There is nothing you can't obtain in this game, even for people who casually play. If you casually play, collecting 450 cars is unrealistic, that's not a game flaw, that's just the difference between real world human lives. But guess what, you can still collect all 450 cars, it will just take a longer period of time, which you claim to be okay with, even though you're saying the exact opposite.

Name me 1 thing you can't access that any hardcore gamer can. Like you said, just because they can obtain them faster, "that's cool". So find me a single thing in this game, that you can't access at your own pace.

40 hours of "grinding" is the same 40 hours, whether it takes you 2 days, 10, or 40. 40 hours is just how long it's going to take. There is no time limit on when you need to complete those 40 hours, nor is there a forced structure on how you progress those 40 hours, which event you chose, which car you drive, which order you do things. You don't have to sacrifice anything, you can race anything you desire, and earn credits doing whatever events you enjoy.

I haven't seen a single person on the site telling anyone they're better than them because they have more cars. All I've repeated is that having more cars, does actually nothing for you in this game other than 'fun' so you can have that 'fun' at your own pace as you desire, and it would be a waste to spend money on credits.

You say it isn't a measuring contest, so riddle me this... why are you the one measuring what everyone else has that you don't?
The only people who care about access, are the ones claiming they don't have it. My stance, from the beginning, has been that all access is equal. The timelines are different, but that's the reality of the world. Some friends of mine took a week of PTO to play this game. Some have families, some have jobs, some are college students, but we've all been going through it at our own pace, helping each other, having fun, trying to beat each others times, etc

Arguments about access, in a game with legitimate skill caps that a vast majority will never reach, seems to be so off the mark. Should all Gold times be reduced by 3 seconds so you can get those too? Is that 'fair' for you? Should there not be rewards for all 'Golds' since you can't reach that level, in the name of fairness? Should there be a time limit, where if you can't pass a challenge after 5 minutes, they give it to you for free, so you can keep up with the access of the alien drivers? Should the game offer no challenge to skilled drivers, so that casual players can earn all rewards?

How do we define the line and where do we draw it?

The game looks beautiful. The physics feel much improved. The cars are significantly cheaper. AI is a step in the right direction, but has provided some very decent racing, far exceeding any past GT game. I don't collect cars, but the book that tracks it, is a nice addition for people into that. The Livery editor has made noticeable improvements. Car customization is at an all time high. Track list is at an all time high, even if I hate that they hacked up Deep Forest and Trial Mountain for absolutely no good reason and left out Midfield and Grand Valley... The online lobbies are a complete disaster and the talking chat heads were misery, but... 8 out of 10 ain't bad.

And yet... all I see is hate on this forum. Complaints, crying, whining, woe is me. Just go enjoy the game and stop worrying about whether someone else is enjoying it faster or more efficiently, or with a bigger garage. Ignore the meta, make money a way you enjoy, chase cars you like, and stop looking at your calendar or comparing yourself to other people.

I got Fisherman's ranch now, decided to grind a little bit to get enough for the Mark IV race car. The AI can be very annoying on that track. Dive bomb or bump pass then park their car in front of you so you can't see anything, the whole screen turns beige. But you can indeed go back to the world map, enter again, and get a different opponent. One consistently crashes at the start (didn't write down the name unfortunately) so you can get ahead early without getting a headache from the vision obliterating dust cloud :lol:

Of course after spending the 4.6 million credits, I had to grind some more to be able to afford a tire set and a few upgrades. Another 250K spend. Now do I use it? A new engine is 2.3 million, new body 5.5 million! How long does it last :scared:

Anyway, pre-order + 25th anniversary bonus all spent. Got to the last menu book and have only bought 3 cars so far :lol: (1 mandatory used car buy, the GR.3 Lexus RC F 450K + 150K for tires and the Mark IV) No money left, but will be entering the final championship in style.

At least I won a GR.4 car in a roulette (Lancer Evo) so can enter GR.4 races if they turn up. GR.1 and GR.2 will require grinding to be able to enter. But I still have some license tests and mission to complete. Plus track experience.

GT7 is very cheap with credits, far less than GT Sport, while having to buy the tires separate.

Arguments about access, in a game with legitimate skill caps that a vast majority will never reach, seems to be so off the mark.
No, because earning credits is not a skill cap. It's a time cap. A insanely large time cap that will restrict all but the die-hard of people from accessing all its content.
And yet... all I see is hate on this forum. Complaints, crying, whining, woe is me. Just go enjoy the game and stop worrying about whether someone else is enjoying it faster or more efficiently
Ironic, considering you're spending so much of your time defending the game from people who have issues with it. Just go enjoy the game and stop worrying about whether someone has issues with it.

If you think the economy is fine, go off and enjoy it.

For real it’s a damn game! Like I really enjoy GT took two days off played it, called my boss and told him I will see you next week! In all honesty with so much crap going on in this world it’s cool to come home and play your favorite game and I’m loving it! The game isn’t going anywhere.. ok you didn’t get this car when it was available cool… it will comeback around people with this I need everything at once confuses me especially when it comes to GT.. like my friend are you shocked at this? How long you been playing gT series for?? Makes no sense to me..
Feel like a broken record at this point but you folks keep repeating the same untruths so I must repeatedly refute them.

1. Nobody wants everything at once, nobody wants everything in week 1. By all means quote someone who has said anything along those lines, but until you do, the instant gratification people are a strawman. People are just saying they want things a little bit faster and with less hurdles, many of them random.

2. I've been playing the GT series since GT1. It's a fact that the games were not always this grindy and restrictive with credits. Am I shocked? No, not really, not after what they did in GTS. Doesn't mean it's something that has always been there as people keep claiming, it hasn't, so this "What did you expect, GT has always been like this" is just factually wrong and people need to stop using it as a defence.

Yes we're only week 1 but we've seen enough of the game mechanics and economy to see how restrictive and time intensive it is going to be. If you want to obtain all 424 cars or even a large subset of them you're going to have to play for several hundred hours, over a space of several months. Most people do not have that time to throw into one game, and again, this wasn't the case for older GT games, so it's NOT people being entitled all of a sudden.

I have a feeling this won't be a popular opinion but I think the way Forza Horizon payouts work is quite good, you get a flat rate for the length of a race. It doesn't actually tell you that anywhere but no matter what you do you get paid the same, but of course the hardcore grinders still seek out the longest, fastest races to do the highest possible number of laps on to maximise the credits per minute they're getting.
Frankly, I agree. Moreover, there's different ways to make money, whether that be selling cars in the Auction House, making liveries and getting a cut of the profits, or winning cash prizes in Wheelspins. And sure, while it basically gets to the point where money becomes immaterial (and you can easily make it back either through natural progression, or like you said, grinding) at the very least you can have a very safe cushion in terms of credits and be able to buy what you want, whenever you want it even a few hours into the game.

It's certainly a lot better then GT7's economy which skimps and generally offers you what you need in terms of cars, but ultimately not a whole lot of credits in order to do the things the game expects you to use to make these cars better (IE, tuning by any stripe) if you either don't have the 25th Anniversary edition and got the 1.4 million credit head start, or pay 25 bucks CAD to get the top micro-transaction...which ultimately doesn't matter because it's two million, which means jack in the overall picture of the game's economy, especially considering how many cars north of that 2 million MTX is present, alongside the 20 million credit cap being a thing.

I find the game much too skimpy on the credits and I don't think it's an unreasonable suggestion that MTs was a deciding factor when PDi designed the payouts. I also dislike the gambling elements (the roulette and prize cards) and how they try to induce FOMO in players with e.g. the "invitations." All of this has certainly lowered my opinion of PDi and Sony considerably.
That's the biggest thing about the economy in GT7 for me. It's really hard to look at how it is shaking out in this early going, alongside the fact that GT since 6 has either added in MTX's post launch (and in Sport's case, when they explicitly said they wouldn't) or right from the start, and not think that this is all nefariously designed. And in that case, why wouldn't I call a spade by it's title?

Last edited:
I'm two S license golds away, and done with menu book for the FF Japanese cars. With the pre order bonus I'm still below 2 million credits. This is crazy.

I hope they don't patch the GT4 race before I start grinding. Will take me a while to finish mission races, track experience and menu books.

Ironically GT Sport's campaign is far bigger than GT7 for now, lot more races to choose from in GT League to earn credits.
But at the beginning of GT Sport there was no campaign and it got built up with time, so I think it is not a fair comparison.

What I think is also lost in these debates about grinding is that, at least within GT Sport, the 20 million credit cars were a concern, but were ultimately immaterial to the game. They served no real use in a game ostensibly about online racing, even as Polyphony bolted on a single player that ultimately didn't matter either.

However, it matters here, because these 20 million (and hell, even some of the more prized supercars) cars have an actual use case in the single player, and presumably in online races too considering the open PP nature. The single player suite is the star draw here, not the online. And it's clear to my mind that Polyphony designed the game's economy to be based around scarcity and skimpiness (whether that ultimately came from wanting to base it around MTX's day one, we'll have to see)

There's also the elephant in the room that the game, by Polyphony's own admission, was designed around car collecting. They wouldn't give you a scrap book with the game's full car list in order to not do that very act, they certainly wouldn't give you Menu objectives that basically revolve around 'buy from the Used Cars, or win specific cars from one off races' if the game wasn't built around collecting cars. It's certainly a hell of a lot harder when most of the high grade cars are locked behind massive credit caps when money is tight, when they rotate in both the Legends Cars, and 'by invitation' in Brand Central, and when cars in game have generally inflated massively in value (in the case of the 90's JDM heroes, AKA the entire calling card of GT to some, you can only get mileage examples from Used Cars)

So yeah. I certainly think that compared to other games, GT7, and Polyphony, should be raked over the coals for the almost ludicrous amount of grinding. And why I can't help but wonder if this was all designed to be that way.

I don't think grinding is the big problem, it should be expected for the higher priced cars. It also serves to give the game some end goal because it is going to be a long time for the next one. The real problem is that there are only a few rewarding events. The game is adding pressure to the player to get credits as fast as possible with all the time gated content and the hagert store. Because of this we only play a few high paying events because of the fear of missing the car we want instead of enjoying the game.

It would be better if the game rewarded our time equally. So if we agree 1 million an hour is a good base value it shouldn't matter if you win an 1 hour endurance race or 20 smaller events in that time. They could even combine it with a modifier when racing at a higher difficulty.

It also seems like a huge waste of resources at PD to have someone model a car to perfection only to have it used by only a few players because it is so expensive. They should just add them to arcade mode but limit the tuning and modification to GT mode. That way casual players can still enjoy the content and it still gives an incentive to own the car.

I don't think grinding is the big problem, it should be expected for the higher priced cars.
I think in the age of Daily Races and other multiplayer races that remain engaging over long periods of time, grinding is definitely a problem that shouldn't exist. The "grind" should be continuing to race Daily Races and online races. That way it's not actually a grind, it's real competition that is earning credits just like the career mode. If PD increased the online payouts to a point where it was worth it to play and earn credits it would eliminate the need to grind at all.

Yes? "Casual" players still paid MSRP for the same game. Is it fair that all "rewards" in the game come with an expiration date designed to give you FOMO? Not to mention the game itself, by the very nature of being always online, has its own expiration date.

It's like buying a salt shaker that only lets out one grain at a time. Sure you can sit there and just shake it for hours. There's no skill to this. The salt shaker maker simply does not respect your time.

I don't think grinding is the big problem, it should be expected for the higher priced cars. It also serves to give the game some end goal because it is going to be a long time for the next one. The real problem is that there are only a few rewarding events. The game is adding pressure to the player to get credits as fast as possible with all the time gated content and the hagert store. Because of this we only play a few high paying events because of the fear of missing the car we want instead of enjoying the game.

It would be better if the game rewarded our time equally. So if we agree 1 million an hour is a good base value it shouldn't matter if you win an 1 hour endurance race or 20 smaller events in that time. They could even combine it with a modifier when racing at a higher difficulty.

It also seems like a huge waste of resources at PD to have someone model a car to perfection only to have it used by only a few players because it is so expensive. They should just add them to arcade mode but limit the tuning and modification to GT mode. That way casual players can still enjoy the content and it still gives an incentive to own the car.
If you have to grind in any game it is not just a problem but lazy and lousy game design. Gaming should not be a chore.

Based on your definition, has there ever been a GT game (in the online era) that qualified? Has playing through all events ever resulted in collecting every car the game had to offer?
It's not really a definition so much as it is a preference.

I have always regarded games as an entertainment medium and while there's an obvious difference in that games basically get to judge how much of it you can enjoy based on how good you are at them (books, music, TV shows, and films don't stop you getting any further if you don't pass a skill test), to me the basic principle remains; you don't need to watch episode one of your TV show 72 times in order to access episode four :lol:

Outside of GT, my favourite games to play are the original Assassin's Creed games (up to the end of the 2 trilogy; 3 is okay but weak, Black Flag can do one) and Skyrim, with the odd brain-off LEGO Xty X Tie-In title. These are very firmly narrative-led games, but in essence you do everything once to reach the end of the story (plus all the side-quests) and you'll have pretty much all the stuff (in the LEGO games you will need to do everything twice, in story mode then in free play). In fact too much stuff, and you need to get Lydia to carry it...

You can then dick about doing stuff for a laugh - in Skyrim you can do some grinding (doing the same task repeatedly, as the most efficient way to increase stats) to level up skills because numbers if you feel like it, but Dragonbone Armour isn't locked until you've gone through the same short dungeon 214 times*, or behind a time-limited invite, or pulled from a random roulette ticket...

... but there's 300 hours of different stuff to do in Skyrim, easily - some of my incomplete saves are in that range, with a couple of more complete (including being naughty to get all the Daedric Artifacts and The Jagged Crown) saves running to 500hr... without grinding at all.

GT7 has 97 tracks and 424 cars, with oodles of mods and upgrades, and livery editor and all sorts of stuff. It also has 94 races - not even one per track (although there's also 10 championships, with 28 races in them in total) - and the longest of them is 15 minutes The shortest is under two minutes (and there's another that just about cracks the two-minute mark).

That's 17ish hours of different stuff to do in GT7. Maybe we can add a couple each for Missions and Licenses, but the raw game you're looking at less than 24 hours of driving to finish everything once. In a series which quite literally had 24 hour races previously (in a list of over 300 different races) - and I actually think it would take less time to finish everything once in GT7 than GTS currently.

I'm pretty sure I could come up with a list of enough single-player races to fill up 300 hours without any repeats (or any feeling of repetitiveness) with just the cars and tracks in GT7 in about half an hour; I think pretty much anyone could triple the current offering without much thought - Kei car race, unmodified car race with 500PP cap, super-tuner Like The Wind race, stick a 90-minute or two-hour "endurance" race in (or a bunch of each; Maggiore is crying out for an enduro, and you've got Le Mans, N24, Daytona, Spa, and Barcelona which all host 24hr races, Fuji and Bathurst hold endurance races, Trial Mountain held 2hr enduros in the PS1 era, Alsace looks great at night, Monza, Brands, blah blah etc), one-make events for all the brands, VGT event... and that's just 30 seconds of idle musing.

If I had some time not writing GT7 help articles right now, I'd generate a list. It'd be the same amount of gameplay as doing everything in GT7 18 times, and probably generate the same amount of credits, but it wouldn't be grinding any more. It would be doing everything once to get (almost) all the stuff. You'd be talking 50m credits+ from a single run-through of everything even if the payouts were about what they are now (excluding the couple of broken ones) and not sensibly higher for the longer races. I'd defy anyone to tell me that it would be less interesting thatn "racing" Fishy Ranch 535 times for the same money.

And this is why I say there's not enough game. There's easily 300hr of offline racing content possible, but GT7 gives us only just about a half of a tenth of that... while still having the stuff to collect appropriate to a 300hr game. Yes, more will come, and more content will come too, but it could have launched with almost no grinding, just a varied array of races with only the content it has.

Which the crap AI would immediately ruin, but we can't have everything all at once.

To answer your actual question, no, I don't think so. With all the login bonuses and handicap bonuses (and sellable cars) GT5 and GT6 weren't actually that bad by their respective ends, but I'll take the structure and economy of GT3 and GT4 any day.

*That's the number of Fishy Ranch "races" you'd need to do to get enough for a 20m car in Legends Cars, rather than a random number plucked from nowhere!

Last edited:
Back