The "Edit My Photo" Thread

• Thread starter el_posto
  • 963 comments
Hows that?

6082632630_97b339bdfb_b.jpg

Now what can someone do with this?

SuzukaCircuit_11.jpg

Why not just draw a monster teeth on MS Paint? Better then lighting changes...
I sort of agree - I'd prefer to see proper edits and not just lighting changes. I was a little disappointed with the 'edit' to the pic I posted earlier (sorry to say), as I couldn't even see what had been changed, apart from a resize (I hope that wasn't the extent of the 'edit'), but at the end of the day, if it adds something that wasn't there in the original, then maybe that's okay.

On the other hand, it's not my thread, so maybe I've got no business dictating how people should interpret what an edit is. Shame the OP didn't include a few guidelines.

Next: edit my old shot - december 14, 2010

Hope you like my result editing that one. As some people were asking for more than some lighting changes, I tried some different things, like removing the cars in the background, changing the colour of the whole picture (because I HATE the cold filter like it appears in the game) and so on.

Toskanaedited1.jpg

So, here's one of the pictures I don't like to edit, so I let someone else do it. :P
I don't like the lighting on the normal Nordschleife. It looks so... well, I don't know how to explain it, but I just don't like it. Hope you can do something nice out of it! :)

NuerburgringGP_D.jpg

KiroKai
Hope you like my result editing that one. As some people were asking for more than some lighting changes, I tried some different things, like removing the cars in the background, changing the colour of the whole picture (because I HATE the cold filter like it appears in the game) and so on.

So, here's one of the pictures I don't like to edit, so I let someone else do it. :P
I don't like the lighting on the normal Nordschleife. It looks so... well, I don't know how to explain it, but I just don't like it. Hope you can do something nice out of it! :)

The last one! Amazing photo mate!

Much thanks to you for editing my pic!! :)

I did it quick

NuerburgringGP_D by johanengelhardt, on Flickr

Great one! Left you a comment on flickr.

someoneelsesses.jpg

EDIT: Tree'd

Great editing! Love the warm lighting.

Apologies, but I just had to...

nuerburgringgpd.jpg

Haha, that's awesome, I never would have thought of doing that kind of editing. Very nice. By the way, did anybody noticed the Gallardo in the back? :) I saw it when I looked at the picture for the 3rd time. Very nice as well!

on the "only lightining changes" topic, the idea is to "leave you mark", use you style of editing, me, for example, have a "stantard" way to edit, like a process, it would be great to see other styles applied to my picture, that was the intent. that said, feel free to do whatever you want :D

on the "only lightining changes" topic
oh rly? I don't know how anyone, and I'm in this topic is not limited to changing light.

MORE ! editing ! MORE ! ;DDDD

Is that better?

-------------
My picture in July. Next:

Last edited:
Back