The Eifelring Complex

• Thread starter Muppetmad
  • 36 comments
I would say the Nordschleife and the Ostschleife would be best suited for drifting, but having never tried I can't say for sure. If you want me to upload either, let me know.

Okay, you'll have to forgive the general crudeness of this picture, but here is how the five circuits fit together:

image.jpg

Although the bits I've added in aren't as pronounced. I fact, I'd say they aren't really there at all; they're just to show where the two points of each circuit link up.

Only things its missing is a couple of longish straights. Otherwise its like the first few Colin Mcrae rally games, where they didn't seem to have many/any decent length straights for some reason.

The missing of straights was a problem on my previous tracks too.

Now, I always put in one or two sections with low complexity, which gives nice straights.

Only things its missing is a couple of longish straights. Otherwise its like the first few Colin Mcrae rally games, where they didn't seem to have many/any decent length straights for some reason.

I always find it difficult to find the balance between straights and corners - I personally try to opt for a different approach and make flat out sections that are technical aswell, making a nice compromise that is challenging. That's why you won't see too many straights on my courses - although there is certainly an abundance of high speed sections.

Back