The end of money in Gran Turismo

• Thread starter magburner
  • 33 comments
GT is not a MMORPG, why do people get so pissed off when other players who aren't even in their game play it differently? How does someone having the money to experience the cool cars in the early stage affect your enjoyment? Not everyone has the time to race Like the Wind Indy 60 times on a Saturday morning just to buy a car.

I think gt does a good enough job on showing your elitism with the bronze, silver, and gold system. Bronze is there for normal people to pass through. Gold is for people like you who want to show off. The core of gt is for its players to discover and enjoy cars. Nothing should be limited.

Leave GT as it is career wise. The credits system, the way you acquire the cars etc. Just refine the system, but keep it as it is. Races win cash, cash buy cars, rinse and repeat.

Removing that and transforming it into another "choose a car, track and race" game is a sacrilege.

I already miss the used car dealer!

Damn boring PC sims. :(

Races are pretty easy I find. I wish it was actually a littler harder. Focus it more on tuning a car. Most of the time I just take any stock car and smoke everyone.

Latest Posts

Back