The Epic GT6 Thread (No Whining or Crying)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeadFootLiam
  • 254 comments
  • 17,507 views
I kinda forgot about this thread after a while.
 
Kind of ironic how small this thread is vs. the Epic Whining and Crying Thread...:odd:
 
Kind of ironic how small this thread is vs. the Epic Whining and Crying Thread...:odd:
Considering the issues that have been commonly mentioned about the game, it doesn't surprise me.

I would state some positive things about GT, but I kinda got them out of my system. All I can say is that I love a lot of the cars that PD modeled for GT6.

I also love the fact there's a lot more tracks that have time and weather change that in GT5. That was one of my favorite things about GT5. Oh and I can't believe still that Autumn ring can be raced at night. I always wanted to see what the original GT courses looked like at night.
 
Considering the issues that have been commonly mentioned about the game, it doesn't surprise me.

I would state some positive things about GT, but I kinda got them out of my system. All I can say is that I love a lot of the cars that PD modeled for GT6.

I also love the fact there's a lot more tracks that have time and weather change that in GT5. That was one of my favorite things about GT5. Oh and I can't believe still that Autumn ring can be raced at night. I always wanted to see what the original GT courses looked like at night.
Autumn Ring Reverse is one of my favourite tracks in the game and the best option for me if I want to sort out a car really fast. I'm glad they picked this track to update, and driving it at night or sunrise/sunset is going to be a lot of fun.
 
I also love the fact there's a lot more tracks that have time and weather change that in GT5. That was one of my favorite things about GT5. Oh and I can't believe still that Autumn ring can be raced at night. I always wanted to see what the original GT courses looked like at night.

I really hope PD creates an endurance event in career mode at Apricot Hill. I would love to do a 3-4 hour race there, with time change. I missed that track so much!
 
Autumn Ring Reverse is one of my favourite tracks in the game and the best option for me if I want to sort out a car really fast. I'm glad they picked this track to update, and driving it at night or sunrise/sunset is going to be a lot of fun.
Indeed. I have great memories with this track from the early GTs and I loved to constantly do time trials on this track in GT5.

I really hope PD creates an endurance event in career mode at Apricot Hill. I would love to do a 3-4 hour race there, with time change. I missed that track so much!
I can imagine that happening. Apricot Hill 200 miles endurance; now with time change.
 
I think that time transition will be awesome.

I just hope that I can enjoy lots of endurances on them.
 
This community is weird man. Everybody is getting angry over a game that's not even released yet.
 
Human nature... prefers to complain rather than to take the time to appreciate your present...

You would think most of us here are French because of it...
 
Here's the common theme ...

"I hate this game, it does not have this or that, specially this. All of these functions should come with a game for these day and age. And yet i have pre-ordered GT6 and will continue to b*tch and moan for till GT7. Then i'll start all over again."

I almost forgot this ... "PD developers are lazy, 6 months for a car ... whaaatttt!?!?"

:D
 
I'll give some credit to PD: A lot of new and interesting world tracks have been added. Can't say the same for fictional courses, though.

Some good cars have been added: Premium Pontiacs, Cadillacs, Plymouths, Lambo Diablos, Mustangs and Chevy classics, etc. Chrysler could use one premium model. Maybe a Chrysler/SRT SRT8 300. ;)
 
Yeah they sound interesting. Never got to play the GT academy demo so I don't know what its like.
 
I really hope PD creates an endurance event in career mode at Apricot Hill. I would love to do a 3-4 hour race there, with time change. I missed that track so much!
maybe the roadster endurance from GT3?
 
And now they have a 1 litre of petrol challenge which sounds interesting...
YES! I forgot about that, where is the source for that? I have never seen it yet.
 
You know, I was looking for this thread for a awhile now. Glad someone found it, now it's our turn to stay positive. ;)
 
You know, I was looking for this thread for a awhile now. Glad someone found it, now it's our turn to stay positive. ;)

I did lol. I was looking for another thread and saw this, which I made a while back. Hopefully it stays afloat with all the negativity in the other threads, ahhaa.
 
I did lol. I was looking for another thread and saw this, which I made a while back. Hopefully it stays afloat with all the negativity in the other threads, ahhaa.
Ahh okay. I say thank you very much for taking the time to find this wonderful thread, it's going to be fun sharing your 'positive' thoughts until GT6 launches.

Cheers :cheers:
 
Any word when we can expect those videos? I'm so so excited to see them!
I don't have have clue my friend. I heard Jordan saying he would upload them soon. Maybe he's trying to surprise us without us expecting it, just like how PD did it with their latest trailer. :)
 
Kind of ironic how small this thread is vs. the Epic Whining and Crying Thread...:odd:
I know right, a lot of people always look at the negatives.
I would wager a guess that a significant bulk of the posts in the "Whining and Crying" thread are from members disputing the criticisms and arguing that the game "really isn't that bad" and how everyone "needs to appreciate all the hard work PD puts into the game" and stuff like that. Including going over the same topics over and over again.

Meanwhile all the positive feedback is smeared across umpteen threads dedicated to every feature, announcement, wishlists, etc...
 
Back