The escudo challenge

kttheman001

(Banned)
United States
usa
kttheman001
As of today the incredible suzuki escudo has become available in the ocd, and it is seriously fast. I have a challenge for the tuners of gtp, to set the fastest 1/4 mile time with it and post it here. A picture will be required and no assists can be used, and i would like picture proof. The top 3 times with pictures will recieve prizes as follows....

1: lvl 22 ticket, dlc painted car of their choice, and 5 matte paints

2: will recieve a lvl 10 ticket, a ncd dlc painted car and 5 matte paints

3: a new car dealer dlc painted car and 5 matte paints

This competition will go until the online car dealer has changed. HAVE FUN!

First: master___shake__ - 8.451
Second: royal- 8.494
Third: fest0r- 8.501

Last edited:
38252952.jpg

Lol you guys are funny. I actually just went bought it, change oil, tune the ride height and tranny ONLY and holy s*** this car its fast. this its a picture of the slowest time you could get on this car.

IMAG1152.jpg

Lol you guys are funny. I actually just went bought it, change oil, tune the ride height and tranny ONLY and holy s*** this car its fast. this its a picture of the slowest time you could get on this car.

IMAG1152.jpg

Very nice AKA.

You didnt know that car was that ridiculous? IF you can tame the MASSSIVE turbo lag... that car is a monster.

Yeah, well, I have one already but low miles, I knew about the lag thus the reason of how I manage to get that time, but I never actually test it before. I even looked on both leaderboards to see if it was listed but nop. I guess im the first one here to post that time :)

I had one but I removed the time. It's slighter quicker.

I wanted to make it a Veyron killer but never quite got as fast as one.

Any takers, there has to be competitors in order tho have a competition, I just got tuning mine but it might be missing some I dont know. I will like to at least make it 3rd. :D

Thanks aka for posting a time, the reason i created this comp is due to the fact that this car is incredibly fast yet rarly tuned, and i feel it would be a challenging car to tune. Im surely not looking to steal pics as im on an ipod and cant any ways. I am very legit.

If you can tell what his gear ratios are and the way his suspension is setup by looking at a picture of the car and how fast he ran the 1/4 mile, you are the Stig. Unless I'm not getting something.

He doesn't seem like he is trying to con anyone, if he did make his faster he would only accomplish possibly putting veyrons in their place. I hope most of us would like to see that. I do hear the term "gayron" used a lot.

Simple Matt
The reason why it isn't tuned very often it's because nothing can match its speed

Yes i understand this, i just feel it would be nice to see alot of tuners build a car from scratch as i did. It feels like a fair and balanced competition in my eyes.

krenkme
Are us "curvy" tuners aloud to try this? If I have some time tonight I'll give it a go :dopey:

I'd love to see a curvy tuner try go straight :lol: just like a curvy tuner would love to see me fail at corners hahaha

The reason why it isn't tuned very often it's because nothing can match its speed

3 cars are faster. Veyron, FGT, and the X1(The F1 Ferarris may be as well, but I haven't tried them yet). And all 4 are never used in rooms because they're too fast for normal street cars. Even the R35 TC is overly fast unless its not tuned.

If you can tell what his gear ratios are and the way his suspension is setup by looking at a picture of the car and how fast he ran the 1/4 mile, you are the Stig. Unless I'm not getting something.

He doesn't seem like he is trying to con anyone, if he did make his faster he would only accomplish possibly putting veyrons in their place. I hope most of us would like to see that. I do hear the term "gayron" used a lot.

Your not getting something.

Master__Shake_
3 cars are faster. Veyron, FGT, and the X1(The F1 Ferarris may be as well, but I haven't tried them yet). And all 4 are never used in rooms because they're too fast for normal street cars. Even the R35 TC is overly fast unless its not tuned.

I know that.. But how often do you see these cars running in a pro room

Back