The escudo challenge

Hey mikey i ran you last night! Nice ford lightning and thanks i will download it.

Oh, ok, that was you, thought your name looked really familiar. Wasn't sure, (really bad with names) That guy with the red lightning wanted to pinks me, bet he's glad I said no, :)

You'll need to create a photobucket account, free also

Mikeybc
Oh, ok, that was you, thought your name looked really familiar. Wasn't sure, (really bad with names) That guy with the red lightning wanted to pinks me, bet he's glad I said no, :)

You'll need to create a photobucket account, free also

Yea i remember that, and i will do thanks. Will you be taking part in this competition i have set up?

Edit: and i run into another problem,it required IOS 4.3 atleast but my computer wont update my ipod, what can i do to update to the newest IOS?

Last edited:
Yea i remember that, and i will do thanks. Will you be taking part in this competition i have set up?

Edit: and i run into another problem,it required IOS 4.3 atleast but my computer wont update my ipod, what can i do to update to the newest IOS?

I think I have next Wednesday all day free to tune (wife works that day), I'm only get home Monday night and leave Thursday morning for work so I usually only get to tune an hour here or an hour there. But yeah I think I'll try to get a tune on it after I buy it.

You running the latest iTunes? You could also email the pics from your iPod to another email account then upload to photobucket from the computer.

Mikeybc
I think I have next Wednesday all day free to tune (wife works that day), I'm only get home Monday night and leave Thursday morning for work so I usually only get to tune an hour here or an hour there. But yeah I think I'll try to get a tune on it after I buy it.

You running the latest iTunes? You could also email the pics from your iPod to another email account then upload to photobucket from the computer.

Ok would like to see u run in it.

My computers itunes needs an update, i think im gonna make a thread in the support section.

Is it an ipod touch? Open photobucket.com in safari and upload directly. Or transfer the images to your computer with itunes then upload from there. Or email them directly to your photobucket upload address which is supplied after setting up an account. You don't need to use the app or upgrade. If you can view this site then you can upload ;)

You only need photo evidence for the top 5 places for Kenny's competition (assuming there isn't a tied place) but if you placed and couldn’t provide them there wouldn't be much point in taking part. I think most people include photos when submitting.

fest0r
Is it an ipod touch? Open photobucket.com in safari and upload directly. Or transfer the images to your computer with itunes then upload from there. Or email them directly to your photobucket upload address which is supplied after setting up an account. You don't need to use the app or upgrade. If you can view this site then you can upload ;)

You only need photo evidence for the top 5 places for Kenny's competition (assuming there isn't a tied place) but if you placed and couldn’t provide them there wouldn't be much point in taking part. I think most people include photos when submitting.

Ok ill make an account and try it out. Thanks for the help bud.

Edit: ok looks like i still cant upload photos with out going through the whole email process, but my computer is not very good and gives me way too many issues so until i find a way ti update im stuck :(

Last edited:
My current time (after ~1 hour of tuning) is 8.479

It's the first time I'm tuning a 4WD for 1/4 mile. :D

MadMax

Nice, we got a moderator in to it. Very nice time Max, show us some pictures. Trust me, it gets faster. Keep it coming people. :)

Last edited:
P1010002-8.jpg
[/IMG]

000_0223.jpg

This is my only submission, as it still won't beat a veyron, and have no other reason to keep tuning. I'll run it against the noobs that bring out veyrons in public drag rooms though.

Thank you all for these amazing times and just simply submitting

madmax id love to see a photo so i can add that time

And karo, not sure if u posted your time, i can see a blank post from you, not sure if that was it.

An embarrassing confession... my shifting sucks so I didn't really try manual properly on this. Anyway, I need to embrace the manual transmission (not the armpit :lol:) like the pros do and work on a non auto setup for this 👍

escudo3.jpg

Very nice fest0r, now so you guys dont have to check the OP for the standings, these are the top three times

First place:aka-i95-8.425

Second place:Master___Shake__-8.451

Third place:Fest0r-8.456

Let this be noted that these times all have pictures that have been posted along with them and this is the most up to date at this time.

Last edited:
For some appearing reason, I feel the need to show this.

IMAG1154.jpg

The funny part is, that it gets way faster. :D

Nice :bowdown:

You said it would do 8:450 last night... now this :eek: I think you just select a time then force the car against it's will to comply with it :lol:

Back