the exotic car photo gallery v2- hit list!

• Thread starter el flexo
  • 84 comments
THE EXOTIC CAR PHOTO GALLERY
V2

Welcome to the exotic car photo gallery, a gallery for cars specifically spotted on the streets!
if you wish to sumbit a photo(s) please use http://www.imageshack.us as always and please can we have them no bigger than 400x300, the imageshack 320x240 is preffered, you can do this by going to the imageshack home page NOT via gt planet, and selecting that size! resolution bars are preffered to be removed.​

THE RULES​

cars pictured cannot be from motorshows, or events of any kind where that particular car is featured, (so you could have a porsche 911 parked in the car park for a prosche event, but not a porsche 911 that is on a stand/stage)
if you are using other people's pictures, you must have their consent to post it up.
No car pictures taken at track days when the car is on the track-UNLESS:the car is extremely rare, e.g: bugatti veyron, porsche 911 GT1, jaguar XJ220 and so on. but then again you could always get a pic after it's laps!

guidelines for cars

im pretty sure we all know our exotics, but ill run through some ROUGH guidelines:

Any sports car over $55,000/£43,000 (im english so that's a rough amount)
any super saloon over $60,000/£50,000
and ALL hyper cars, e.g porsche carerra GT, Pagani Zonda,enzo, F50 and so on
And a special rule for mega rare cars, e.g. Porsche GT1, XJ220, we wil accept photo's from ABSOLUTLEY ANYWHERE! because of their rarity!

and questions or quieries, feel free to E-mail or PM me!​

el flexo

bentley flying spur
lamborghini murcielago
mercedes sl 65 //// AMG
ferrari 360
ferrari 430

I saw all of these out and about last week, but sadly, did not have my camera :)

pict00016qi.jpg

XJR-15
pict00109fi.jpg

348 turbo
pict00235pk.jpg

GT3
pict00675ua.jpg

modified tuscan S
pict00666tz.jpg

F355
pict00459mh.jpg

SR3
pict00596nk.jpg

thanks for your shots, in the end, i hope to gather all of the shots and put them into one huge library! so, who'd be up for a comp then?

Jeez man, should have told me about this sooner.

I can easily get a few pics of those cars here.
~Ferrari F430 Coupe:

~Lamborghini Diablo SV:

~Ferrari 512M:

~Lamborghini Countach Models:

~Lamborghini GT & 350 GT:

~Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster:

~Maserati Bora:

~DeTomaso Panteras:

~Ferrari 575M SuperAmerica:

~Ferrari 250 model:

~Ferrari Enzo:

~Lamborghini Murcielago:

~DeTomaso Mangusta:

~And 1 for the US-Highly Rare ones
Bugatti EB110 GT:

Too bad you're not allowing dealer shots. I could get up a few good ones. Ah well. :D

hey.thanks for your shots guys! erm not to be annoying n all, but from now on, a new rule, no shots at track days or race meetings or car shows of the sort: UNLESS, it is a very rare car, such as *mclaren*'s enzo, countach and eb110 pics! thanks- and what do you reckon to a competitoin? if you think itl be a good idea, ill look into it seriously

el flexo
hey.thanks for your shots guys! erm not to be annoying n all, but from now on, a new rule, no shots at track days or race meetings or car shows of the sort: UNLESS, it is a very rare car, such as *mclaren*'s enzo, countach and eb110 pics! thanks- and what do you reckon to a competitoin? if you think itl be a good idea, ill look into it seriously

Not from car shows, dealerships, track days, or race meetings?? Then where are we supposed to take the pics at??? :grumpy:

track days are the best places to get the shoots cause it shows the cars being used in the way they had been built :) and the xjr15 is super rare

Why should events not count? They are AFTER all owned by a person and not by a dealer and its not like any of us may be seeing a Lamborghini/Ferrari/DeTomaso anytime soon.

*McLaren*
Why should events not count? They are AFTER all owned by a person and not by a dealer and its not like any of us may be seeing a Lamborghini/Ferrari/DeTomaso anytime soon.

I've seen a few de tomaso's and I live in an area which doesn't have very many really nice cars.

Lately I have seen a Red Detomaso getting around a fair bit, If I carryied a camera with me all the time I may get a shot of it.

So I would suggest starting a competition now. Start with april. Deadline is the 31 of april.

I mean it wouldn't be a catastrophe if only 3 people or something like that competed.

Now there is another question: Will there be a public poll or will there be a jury?

Guys I am going to FOS 06 this year, so i be sure to get FXX photos and Veyron photos.

In the rules it says this:

no photos taken at delaerships please!
if you are using someone elses photo, you MUST have their consent!

So Car shows is not classed as a dealership or showroom. Plus FOS 06 is not mainly classed as a car show, the Goodwood FOS is the biggest Motorsport event in the world.

Aswell as the best car garden party.

el flexo
And YOU missed that.

VIPERGTSR01
Ford GT40, (this was not at a race event but at a workshop)

vipergtsr01, do u know if thats a real GT40? Looks like some kind of replica to me :dunce: Or maybe i'm wrong (i'm wrong most of the time)

With a skyline gtr being on the list, i'm sure if theres a member on this forum who lives in japan or hong kong or other asian places, they can easily find one :sly:

This was taken back in October last year near where I work but it is a Lamborghini Gallardo and it was parked in front of an electrical superstore so if it fits for this topic great, if not ah well.

Back